Project Discovery Level 3500 @ 99%

Project Discovery Level 3500 @ 99% accuracy

19 Likes

Man i have no-where near your level of persistence.

2 Likes
5 Likes

level 50 here. :flushed:

Prestige, personal achievements, doing actual science related to planets outside our solar system deep in space.

3 Likes

Congratulations! 2000 is closer to your grasp!

1 Like

How often are you getting plex rewards with 99% accuracy?

1 Like

I think I’ve gotten plex rewards about 6 times now total. So about 1 in 300 give or take.

1 Like

plex??? They reward you with plex? 1 or 500?

think it was roughly around 2-3 when I got plex as reward, nothing to brag about really

1 Like

I’m level 1600 so I’ve opened 1600 crates. In 1600 crates I’ve pulled about 6 stacks of plex. Between 3 and 5 each.

1 Like

1600 \o/

You’re da man, man! Undisputed, undefeated, unreached!

3 Likes

PDis great, level 1600 is amazing, gtaz! I’m almost 500 but I do find the “UNABLE TO RETRIEVE SAMPLE” error ever more frustrating (and much, much more common than a few months back) and kind of rediculous to be honest. I mean how hard is it to code in a simple automatic retrieve sample function instead of me having to click 3-4 times (8 is the max so far i got in a row and yes i did count) to get the same error again? It sometimes pops up on every freaking sample.

1 Like

Yeah, That “Task Retrieval Error” is terribly annoying. Sometimes I’ll have to click on it 5 or 6 times before it will go to the next slide.

1 Like

project Level 1700

Project Discovery Level 1700 @ 99% accuracy.

5 Likes

@Aruar I have merged your thread and edited the thread title. Please use one thread and dont create another. You can edit the topic of your first post to reflect your current discovery level.

Congratulations btw!

6 Likes

Thank you and Can do.

3 Likes

Nearly there!

1 Like

Project Discovery Level 1800 @ 99% accuracy.

1 Like

I heard at level 2000 they give you an eye patch with the exoplanet logo on it. Now that would look sharp on you! Congrats and keep on identifying.

3 Likes