Project Discovery Level 3500 @ 99%

Congratulations, but perhaps you should now go outside and do more stellar analyses using objects like trees or buildings passing between you and good old Sol. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol Thanks. I really wanted to crack 2000 before the end of the year. Iā€™ll be back in school soon and my free time will be gone again

2 Likes

Level 2100 @ 99% accuracy

3 Likes

Project Discovery Level 2200 @ 99% accuracy

2 Likes

Project Discovery Level 2300 @ 99% accuracy

3 Likes

Project Discovery Level 2400 @ 99%

Thank You CCP for adding the Marshal at level 500. Hereā€™s hoping to see rewards all the way up to level 5000!

2 Likes

rewards to 5k? lol sorry mate but you might be one of a dozen or less that are even over 1k xD

Youā€™d be surprised just how many people are over level 1000. Iā€™d just like to get more people doing Project Discovery and great rewards at higher levels are a good motivation for people to keep on going.

2 Likes

I like the part where you click the rewards on the bar and the blueprint shows a original, but when time comes to claim it its a copy.

Why even have an original in the system if it doesnā€™t exist?

Iā€™m sure the BPO Exists in their Item Database somewhere. It probably has to in order for the BPC to exist. It just hasnā€™t been dropped into the server yet. Not a bad gift for level 3000 maybe?

1 Like

How many times did you come across the same transit?

Have you been able to figure what caused four planets to orbit in the same orbital path but had equal distance between each planet?

1 Like

Iā€™ve come across the same challenge slide before but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve come across the same regular slides before. Maybe I have, itā€™s hard to say.
As for multiple planets in the same orbital zone orbiting in concert at opposite sides of a star. obviously thatā€™s impossible. I think Project Discovery is less concerned with how many planets you think you see in an orbital area VS simply marking the transits. I may try and prove this and take a screen shot.

1 Like

id like to see the statistics of your journey through the Project Discovery
How many skin did you get?
How much gold did you earn?
How much time did you spend leveling?
how many sample did you analyse?
all that cool stuffā€¦

2 Likes

You and me both. A lot of that I can more or less calculate.
At level 2400 I have 7162206 total EXP Divide that by exp per slide (89) and you get 80,474.22 slides.
Each slide gives me 89,000 isk. So 89,000 * 80,474 = 7,162,186,000 isk payments.
At level 2400 Iā€™ve gotten 4776 skins (2400 x 2 - 24) (We could add 2 more for the Concord Ships)
As for time thatā€™s a bit harder to calculate because Iā€™m not always going full tilt. but the best round about estimate is 500 hours.

6 Likes

Definitely gratz and multiple kudoā€™s to you man, thatā€™s one hell of a good showing. Keep it up, you could become the #1 name in Exo-planets Hunter for Project Discovery.

2 Likes

Thanks man, My goal thus far has simply been to get people excited about Project Discovery and prove to them that it IS totally possible to go absurdly far in it.

4 Likes

You certainly made it easier for me to keep going when I had the occasional ā€˜I cant do this anymoreā€™ moment. Iā€™d always think ā€˜well that guy on the forums is level 4736281, if he can do it, so can Iā€™

Happy to report that last night I hit level 500 and got the Marshal blueprint :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit mate!!

4 Likes

Congrats! Iā€™d love to get to the Marshal, but I havenā€™t even gotten to the Pacifier yet, lolā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Project Discovery Level 2500 @ 99% accuracy.

Would you level 2500 or 5x marshal?

4 Likes