Project Discovery Level 3500 @ 99%

gratz

1 Like

Well I accidentally clicked the submit button and got a failure, which pissed me off so I proceeded to do some more submit button clicks just for the hell of it.

I suspect Iā€™m not the only one that has done that. Usually Iā€™m quite calm, and I love the search for planets, so why should I get so angry at this process?

Perhaps itā€™s the carrot/stick system? Not sure. Iā€™ll probably do this again. Hopefully the system has allowance for people purposefully fast clicking through.

Getting failures doesnā€™t matter as much as you think. All it does is reduce your accuracy, but if you get 3 completes for every 1 failure you still maintain a positive increase to your accuracy.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll get there.
Over time the system ā€œTeachesā€ you how to read slides for planets. There are some of us that can just glance at a slide and know in an instant if there are planets there or not.

1 Like

Project Discovery Level 2800 @ 99% accuracy.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Do you get Marshall bpc every 500 lvls or it maxes out after 500

1 Like

Sadly you just get it once. I am hopeful that they will add rewards over 500 someday.
Or allow you to circle back and claim rewards multiple times.

2 Likes

Project Discovery level 2900 @ 99% accuracy

2 Likes

My god, manā€¦ the Marshal prices on the market are already crashing thanks to more and more people getting ahold of the blueprintā€¦ if they allowed you Project Discovery Exo experts to unlock it multiple times, can you imagine the price drop then? :smiley:

Be thankful the ships are holding some value now.

Iā€™d be happy with with some new exotic rewards at level 1000, 1500, 2000 etc.

1 Like

Yeah, new and different stuff would be another story, an excellent addition for you super-high-level-grinder types.

:::still hasnā€™t had the motivation to unlock the Pacifier blueprint, alas:::

Friendā€¦sorry for no 99% accuracy. (I have another 3674 lvl char)
It doesnā€™t have matter to me.
And Iā€™m hopeful that they will add rewards over 500lvl too!
So, good luck with new frontiers, analyst!

5 Likes

Project Discovery Level 3,000 @ 99% accuracy.

5 Likes

Congratulations, just made it past level 2000 myself and getting that far takes a while. Must have taken you a long time. I also make sure to stay in that 99% accuracy margin. Surprisingly this does not get boring.

3 Likes

Project Discovery. Level 3100 @ 99% Accuracy

3 Likes

Project Discovery - Activity Tracker V

Took me long enough.

4 Likes

Project Discovery Level 3200 @ 99% accuracy

2 Likes

I had wondered if there would be any bugs once someone reached mastery V. Good to see it stops counting node points and continues to record project discovery slides submitted.

1 Like

My activity tracker is still going. Itā€™s almost at 3000 now.

2 Likes