Project Discovery Level 3500 @ 99%

Excellent!

So extra entries above above what’s required for mastery rank five are being recorded, yet they don’t factor into the math for other exploration nodes?

2 Likes

They used the wrong name for the game, should be called Severe Autism Online :slight_smile:

Somewhere in space, Kepler dips a solar panel in salute.

3 Likes

Yes that is correct!

5 Likes

Project Discovery Level 3300 @ 99% accuracy.

1 Like

HEY I KNOW!

How about we make Project Discovery give you the same sample to do when you open it as when you close it. That way people actually have to do ALL the samples instead of the ones they just KNOW.

I would think this is cheating, and the fact EVERYONE is going on and on about their 99% sure is suspicious.

Sure you would think they would want a wide variety of results that are accurate instead of you doing the same ones over and over and skipping the hard ones.

What you don’t have 99%, then you obviously haven’t figured out that when you get a tough result to just close the application. O no now everyone will have 99%. At least I wont have to read any more congratulative bs anymore.

Project Discovery level 3400 at 99% accuracy.

2 Likes

Project Discovery level 3500 @ 99% accuracy

2 Likes

Now go out and buy a 6" Cassegain and hunt the solar system for real, lets find those aliens before they reach Earth.

If anyone is interested I am planning on purchasing a rather expensive deep sky telescope within the next couple of weeks. I am looking astronomy enthusiasts along the way to build up a community from.

2 Likes

Where I live I’d maybe have a handful of good nights a year I could use it =/

1 Like

@Aruar Dammit you even made yourself look like Professor Michel Mayor.

Get yourself checked out man.

2 Likes

Would you believe me if I said (aside from the uniform change) that I looked like this from the beginning?

3 Likes

Yes.

Would you believe me if I said my char looks like he got in a bar fight and is now flying drunk? Check it out in game haha

You should get a space statue too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve seen this but CCP Burger talks about Project Discovery in the Keynote Presentation at Eve North 2019.

1 Like

I call it project autism.
And yes I too have sperged with it. :flushed:

I have not, this is awesome.

1 Like

If any of you are looking to get into real astronomy or astrophotographer I have a thread that I started called the Eve Online Astronomy Club where real images of the night sky are taken and then displayed for the community to see.

4 Likes

I’m not gone, I just have no spare time. Project Discovery is still near and dear to my heart, I just have not had the time to dedicate to it that I once did. Be patient, I’ll post more levels. Fly Safe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.