[PVP Event] The Guardian Games, open community solo/small gang pvp event. 20b In Prizes

Here’s my submission for the Best Fail category! I did a Polarized Vigi with an Ancil shield booster in Abyssal PvP. Crazily enough I come up against a Deimos, and wow was it close. Total paper DPS with this Vigilant - 1650 overheated! https://www.twitch.tv/torvald_uruz/clip/ColdbloodedTolerantPeppermintTriHard

1 Like

Got 2 for you. one is an old clip/video against chessur, kadesh and cuffdawg (me in a rail vigilant) ALOT of warping around

Second one, im not FLYING an angel or serpentis ship, but i am vsing 3 cynabals in my geddon!

Just wanted to share :slight_smile: i’ll have to go out flying some angel or serp ships soon!

1 Like

hi

i realize it’s early, but this will at least give people a benchmark and also a meme.
for the most expensive solo kill: https://zkillboard.com/kill/79441595/

1 Like

Hi

Please enjoy my solo pvp video content I hope I get to win a prize :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dark times in lowsec.

Any bonus points for having the balls to fly these boats in the competition as an Alpha clone?

Asking for no particular reason…

Alpha clone PVP in any of these ships is always interesting, would definately recieve +marks.

The race is now on btw! All solo kills from today onwards will count towards the top solo killer prizes for each ship hull.

My entry for the video contest. The first clip and the last two (11:28 onwards) are in a vindicator. Up to you if you consider using a link alt solo or not.

Solo PvP Vol. 6.66

2 Likes

Links are fine, as are implants/scouts/drugs or whatever other stuff people consider ‘non solo’. If 1 person is on the killmail then it’s solo for the sake of the solo kills part of the competition.

Also, the video contest isn’t strictly ‘solo only’ videos in small gang are fine too. So you’re more than good :slight_smile:

1 week left to go :smiley:

Top solo killers is looking tight for a few hulls.

My entry with the daredevil. Just clips from kills I’ve gotten recently. No commentary and lots of keep at range…

1 Like

My entry for the Machariel category. https://youtu.be/Nt9617S7v8E

2 Likes

Nice stuff guys.

As of this post, there is only 16 hours remaining for submissions :smiley:

Hello Capsuleers. I love Angel ships so when i heard about this competition it was clear, that i needed to participate. The Cynabal is my #1 solo PVP ship and I use it a lot. I roam exclusively in nullsec.

The first thing I want to turn in, is a video of a fight in nullsec I had with a cynabal (Eve Online Solo Nullsec Cynabal). Killmails are in the video description.

I also have another story to tell. It was the first day for me to play Eve in 4 weeks. I went into a nullsec system with a Cynabal about 30 min before downtime. I spotted 6 Machariels and i was pretty sure they were smartbomb fit for running Havens. I searched them with D-scan, but they were in no site, not at a structure and also not on a POS. Also I was alone in local, so they must have logged off. I thought to myself 5 minutes (yellow timer) is not enough to combat scan them. Thought again and figured they must have red timer, so 15 min to scan them. I quickly moved in my alt in a combat prober from our wormhole a few jumps out, probed them and shot every ship once to reset the timer. I then proceeded to kill all 6 Machariels, killing 12b with 10b in loot drop. Thanks CCP for the Halloween event. Battle Report This might apply for multiple categories (story, most expensive, competition) but i already won thanks to the Halloween event.

Since I’ve never flown the Dramiel I also gave it a shot. If i find some time tomorrow I might also post a short video. First time sitting in the Dram i find a Tengu on a gate. He engages warp an I tackle him. Then i checked local and that guy also logged off. I proceeded to kill the Tengu then. Tengu Killmail

My solo kills should not be enough for that competition, but I had a lot of fun.
Thanks Suitonia for the nice competition. o7

1 Like

Fall 2019 Solo Nullsec PvP in Eve Online featuring the Hecate, Vigilant, Brutix Navy Issue, Vedmak, and Machariel - With Voice Commentary

This video highlights the viability of high damage, high agility, and high warp speed setups that sacrifice the ability to stay on the field in a normal fight. It is my submission for Suitonia’s event: The Guardian Games.

These fits range from 60-650mil and are all viable for pilots looking to start or return to solo PvP in New Eden.

I base out of Jita which allows me to swap between hulls and fits easily depending on what I’m coming across in space. The high warp speed on these ships allow you to traverse from high sec and into and across multiple regions in nullsec to find targets and evade their defenders.

If interested in any of my setups you’re welcome to check out my lossmails at: https://zkillboard.com/character/1621681754/losses/

The 3x Inertial Machariel fit is found there and is a fun setup. I’m currently fielding a double Nano and Damage Control fit to continue to test agility in practice.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who submitted.

I’m going to take a day or so to review and will post soon with winners and contract prizes :smiley:

Top Killers was super close, with a tie on kills on Zkillboard for Dramiel and Vindicator. I didn’t actually put in any kind of tiebreaker which was an oversight on my part, I didn’t expect a tie, and I’m not sure on what criteria Zkill actually sorts the ranks if there is a tie, could just be something generic like character ID. So I’ll be buying some additional skins and we’ll have a joint winner for both the Daredevil/Vindicator this time around.

Thanks again to everyone who participated :smiley:

1 Like

Winners Announced! I will be contracting out prizes tonight.

Thank you for the skin!

Thought it was a scam when I received the contract so I quadruple-checked and found this post =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.