Pyfa - The Python Fitting Assistant

Thanks for the reply but i’m not even talking about EHP, i’m actually referring to the RAW HP value, to be off by 6-7k points on just HP alone is ridiculous. ( I did specifically mention buffer. )

1 Like

Mass is not calculating correctly when using multiple bubbles ie. 5 bubble Hictors for rolling wormholes. Pyfa shows <10k mass, in game shows 750k mass.

2 Likes

Tried to install this for Windows, but my Norton doesnt like it - community based informations say, it is not trustworthy and insecure.

Thats from my Norton Internet Security.

1 Like

Just double checking, the DPS Graph takes Weapon Signature Resolution into account, correct?

1 Like

Can we get the new AT ships added now that they have finally been released into the game? Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Date release of the new update pyfa about the new update of all Alpha races skills?

Thank you.

1 Like

How would I use PYFA to simulate two ships fighting each other?

1 Like

Any chance you could add a DPS vs Speed graph in addtion to the DPS vs Range graph?

DPS vs Range is pointless for Missiles. I want to be able to see at what point Fury missiles stop being effective.

1 Like

I would like to see turret tracking added to the firepower window.

1 Like

Is it possible to view to fits side by side in Pyfa?

1 Like

That is, without having to toggle between tabs?

1 Like

Important piece missing to the PYFA for industrial ships is the cargo capacity. I have been working with this all morning and have not found a single piece of information that once I added all of my skills through CREST and fitted a ship, there was nothing telling me how much cargo I can hold once I put in my fits. When you’re doing a lot of hauling and want to plan this out this is important.

1 Like

What?

3 Likes

Tiny suggestion: Could you include a dark mode for us neckbeards that are allergic to light? I have it on literally everything else on my computer lol PyFa is the only program I use that lights up in white and burns my eyes.

1 Like

@Sable_Blitzmann Hi there! I just wanted to thank you for your continued support of this great fitting tool. Used it many times and really grew to like it it alot. Keep up the good work please!

1 Like

sable_blitsmann i cnt seem to get the export fits to work so that my fits are visible in eve

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug or a problem on mi side, but Loki and Proteus (that’s what i’ve found so far) do not show low, med and high slots. only Subsys and Rig slots.

1 Like

That makes sense, as the number of H/M/L slots depends on what subsystems you have installed.

2 Likes

got it. thx!

1 Like

why can i not select my char and import my fittings… i input my api downlaoded my fits. but i cant select my char or fittings from the main screen

1 Like