RAZOR Recruiting. #YouFoundRazor

Bump!

^^

Love flying with these guys, chill bunch of Goats!

Still looking for corporations to join and renters if you all are interested in renting instead of joining :slight_smile:

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment centre today! (No sanity required).

YES, you found Razor!
Looking for corporations to join and renters.

1 Like

Hello I’m a returning player with a few accounts looking to join one of your laid back corps

message me in game.

I’m currently out of game for a few days power supply took a dump awaiting my new one in the mail if we can talk more on here or though PM that would be great!

I’m having a hard time finding you on discord if you would like to add me BlazedAF #9519

The recolonisation effort strides on!

looking booth for corporations and individuals

Looking for individuals for all timezones and corporations for all time zones too. Come to null, have some fun!

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment centre today! (No sanity required).

Based on Cold beers, friendly faces, and a refusal to die!

Razor is still looking for good people and corporations

The recolonisation effort strides on!

Very good bunch of people to fly with and if you put the effort in you can get drunk from all the fun ■■■■ Razor Does. I whole heartedly agree with this alliance as place to be

1 Like

Contraband have had a blast since joining RZR about a month ago. A lot of us are grumpy vets from the mid/late noughties, I think the fact that RZR has been around 13 years means that we fit in really well, but there’s also a lot of new blood in the alliance.

Its done a lot to help us develop our PVP skills, buffer our wallets, and most importantly recruit new people ourselves.

Honestly I was apprehensive at first, but so glad we went for it.

2 Likes

Still around, still growing