RAZOR Alliance Recruiting

null-sec
pvp

(MomTheDoge) #44

Bump!

(Con'zil Salt) #47

^^

Love flying with these guys, chill bunch of Goats!

(Prof Luke) #48

Still looking for corporations to join and renters if you all are interested in renting instead of joining :slight_smile:

(Solarsystems) #50

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment centre today! (No sanity required).

(Py vanPy) #51

YES, you found Razor!
Looking for corporations to join and renters.

(Anthony Cathos) #53

Hello I’m a returning player with a few accounts looking to join one of your laid back corps

(Bronxguru) #54

message me in game.

(Anthony Cathos) #55

I’m currently out of game for a few days power supply took a dump awaiting my new one in the mail if we can talk more on here or though PM that would be great!

(Anthony Cathos) #57

I’m having a hard time finding you on discord if you would like to add me BlazedAF #9519

(Solarsystems) #59

The recolonisation effort strides on!

(Solarsystems) #60

looking booth for corporations and individuals

(Prof Luke) #61

Looking for individuals for all timezones and corporations for all time zones too. Come to null, have some fun!

(Solarsystems) #63

Find your way to the nearest Razor Suicide Squadron recruitment centre today! (No sanity required).

(Nornheim) #65

Based on Cold beers, friendly faces, and a refusal to die!

(Solarsystems) #67

(Solarsystems) #68

Razor is still looking for good people and corporations

(Solarsystems) #69

The recolonisation effort strides on!

(viper09) #70

Very good bunch of people to fly with and if you put the effort in you can get drunk from all the fun ■■■■ Razor Does. I whole heartedly agree with this alliance as place to be

(Jokurra) #71

Contraband have had a blast since joining RZR about a month ago. A lot of us are grumpy vets from the mid/late noughties, I think the fact that RZR has been around 13 years means that we fit in really well, but there’s also a lot of new blood in the alliance.

Its done a lot to help us develop our PVP skills, buffer our wallets, and most importantly recruit new people ourselves.

Honestly I was apprehensive at first, but so glad we went for it.

(Solarsystems) #76

Still around, still growing