Gone baby

deleted

Hey all,

This looks like a new thread for the same corporation for the below link. Check it out since they likely don’t want the poor advertisement. It’s important to know how corporations treat you before you join.

We remade it because of the alliance and all the changes but feel free to keep bumping it for us. Nothing says perfectly sane human than someone who stalks a game corp forum. But go ahead keep making yourself look silly online, everyone has seen players like you that don’t get their way and have an emotional break down and then pretend they are doing everyone a public service. Nobody mistook you for anyone. You need to mature a bit and learn how to take no for an answer. But i’m sure everyone believes this, all the previous and all the future threads, because the more you post the more you reveal just how desperate and petty you are, and if you keep it up, your going to find that pretty much no one wants to play with you. We have 100 ppl here and they all love it here. But your the only one who sees it how it really is :confused: I think you need to find a new game.

1 Like

Now Go Home & Get Your Fuckin’ Shinebox!

Redshift Tactical is a great Corp and I would highly suggest anybody that is interested in wormhole space to check us out. I was brand new to wormhole ops prior to joining this Corp, and these guys have been extremely patient in showing me the ropes, and getting me up and running in wormhole space. Ignore the message from Luda up above. This Corp is full of great people that I have never seen mistreat anybody. The leadership takes a lot of pride in growing and teaching its members to help the entire Corp succeed.

Wormholes are a very cool part of the game, and I would HIGHLY suggest folks that haven’t given it a shot before to check it out.

Sometimes, dead is better.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.

Close your eyes. Look away and plug your ears.

I’m afraid of bears

SOMEONE’S IN MY FRUIT CELLAR. SOMEONE WITH A FRESH SOUL!

To the dumb question “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply: why not?

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

If you want to find some quality friends, you gotta wade through all the dicks first.

A puppet is free as long as he loves his strings.

To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster.

Help me unload the car. Ya! Ya! Ya!

Mein Führer! I can walk!

Who are you? Who am I to you?
I am the antichrist to you