Redux. UK PVP/WH Corp

60830f13e320deb97d75959dd87a4435a244417c_2_690x382

Redux: - is a post-positive adjective meaning “brought back, restored”

comprising a gregarious bunch of rooks, knaves, swindlers and all round cheeky chappies, hailing mosty from Glorious and Infallible Blighty with a sprinkling of vikings and troublesome colonials from accross the pond…

what we require from you are 25 million points of skill, a certain adeptness at the little known art of witty banter and big ol’ set of cast iron spheroids!

If for some strange reason you still want to join this gaggle of mischievous rascals then contact Alisandent, Matt Emery or Join in game channel Dux. Pub for an interview, and join us purging the galaxy of lesser beings, carebears and nubs!

So all the best with your application, I’m sure you will knock em dead! unless of course you’re an complete bamp…

Kill board

Love and Kisses,
REEEEEDUXXXXXX

to the top we go

Bumpssss

back to the top you go

join us forever and ever

If you are looking for a fun PVP corp then look no further we are building a community of friends and with over 190 kills in our first week we have more to come. Don’t be shy come say hi in our public channel Dux. Public.

to the top you go

Join our public channel for a chat

bumpy

We are looking for for pilots. Contact myself or join Redux. Public. for a chat

What about if your sh*t at PvP?

1 Like

then you are already better than most in corp :wink:

bumpy mcbump face

to the top we go

bank holiday bump

If you lads would be interested in null npc pvp please let me know.

We at winmatar alliance are looking for corps like your which will fit nicely with us:)

If not I guess a free bump its never bad

Cheers
Prim

Thanks buddy we are really happy with our BFF Dead Terrorists. But thanks for the interest and the free bump.

come join us we have cookies

Thursday night bumpy bumpy

Join our public chat for a serious recruitment process that involves real in-depth questions and a background check that MI6 would be proud off.