Reikoku [RKK] - [PHEW] - RC - 2003 PVP Corp - Low / Null - EUTZ

Hi space friends,

Reikoku [RKK] are opening recruitment for the first time in about half a decade to find like minded and PVP focused players to replenish our ranks after a period of inactivity.

Update: Recent change of alliance, location and moderate change of direction.

Who we are:

Reikoku’s current directorship have been playing EVE since 2003/4 and have been members of Reikoku since 2005, helping form this deeply storied corporation’s history.

If you have played EVE from the early days we will need no introduction, having been at the forefront of the PVP and alliance warfare scene for much of the first decade of the games existence, achieving many game “firsts” and helping define much of the early history of EVE-Online.

Founded in 2003, first as a solo mercenary corp, then as a founding member of the infamous Band of Brothers alliance, IT alliance and also as a member corp of Pandemic Legion, we have a depth of knowledge and experience of PVP that spans nearly two decades.

In recent years we have taken a step back from large bloc and alliance warfare in favour of small roaming gangs and solo PVP but now are replenishing our ranks and increasing our ambitions once more. This is where we are hoping you will come into the picture.

An in depth history of the corp is available at: https://www.reikoku.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-Reikoku-History

Reikoku is a member corporation of Purple Helmeted Warriors [PHEW], of REKKINGCREW.

Who you are:

Requirements:

• Able to speak and understand English
  • Have a mic
  • ESI for corp/alliance
  • Passion for PVP, CTA’s and corp ops come before krabbing
  • Solid understanding of game mechanics
  • Willingness to keep up to date with the meta and changes that will affect PVP
  • A positive attitude and a willingness to get involved
  • Understand RKK is a ran as a dictatorship, opinions will be taken into account but we have never been a democracy
  • Self sufficient, we don’t run a corp SRP currently, alliance SRP is available for doctrine ships on specific CTA’s
  • Capital pilots, be it alts or mains
  • 50m+ SP, we run various doctrines and will need members to be flexible in the ships they can fly, lower SP will be considered if you can demonstrate a history of flying a range of ships to good effect
  • Active, we don’t have hard requirements imposed but expect a few days a week

Desirable:

• FC’s / skilled scouts
  • Supercapital ownership
  • Dread capable on alt, subcap/super Main

TLDR quick facts:

2003 PVP Corp
0.0 / Lowsec - Derelik / Providence
English speaking
50+m SP
EUTZ heavy, USTZ players who play in EUTZ welcome

Ingame channel: Blackpool Tower
Discord: https://discord.gg/zVkfVPR
Recruiters: Havocide & Dgo4
Contact: evemail or open a convo ingame or on discord with myself or Dgo4, if we don’t reply immediately, please be patient and we’ll get back to you asap.

Happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.

Thanks.

3 Likes

“HI IM ESKALIN AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE”

1 Like

yooo good to see RKK getting back into things, you guys have been around forever!

1 Like

Recruitment still open

Recruitment still open.

Good memories of fighting you guys in 2006. Let’s just say…XirtamVOTF, INFOD, Imperium and MC. Fun was had!

I find myself as noob again, so under skilled.

Anyway, good to see you still going!

1 Like

RIP Xirtam.

Good memories.

If you brush off the rust and feel you are ready to get involved throw me a message :slight_smile:

Thanks

Cool, Reikoku = Relentless iirc. I used to work with “Grimster”, is he still around?

He basically dropped all gaming except Eve and just went on & on & on about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea that is what it roughly translates to in Japanese, also part of the corp motto.

Grim isn’t active unfortunately, not actually sure what he is up to these days, if i see him on steam or discord I’ll need to catch up with him myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

To the top, still looking for good men

Recruitment still open, hit us up.

Being truly ancient, Evolution has flown beside RKK for more than 15 years in different places and different forms. A corp with a strong legacy and solid leadership. That and they like to blow things up. They have a bit perverse fascination with salvage… but that doesn’t change the joy it is to fly with them.

1 Like

Thanks Tar :slight_smile:

Still looking for more good men.

Region updated: Moved to curse area

As above, still looking for more recruits.

Hit us up ingame @ Blackpool Tower or PM/Evemail me.

Still looking for pvp focused players to join our ranks.

As above, still looking :slight_smile:

Recruitment still open.

Still looking for the right people, main topic has been updated today, changes as follows:

• Joined Purple Helmeted Warriors [PHEW] of REKKINGCREW
  • Moving from Curse to Derelik / Providence
  • Capital requirements
  • Updated corp info

Thanks.

RKK are still looking for more good men, hit me up ingame in “blackpool tower” or on RKK’s public discord at: https://discord.gg/zVkfVPR

RKK are still recruiting EU TZ players who match the requirements of the original post. As always catch me on discord or ingame.

Thanks,