Retribution Alliance - OPEN FOR EXPERIENCED PVP CORPS ONLY

Im tiberiusric CEO of Comply Or Die corp and Retribution Alliance.

We are veteran players of up to 16 years
We have reformed Retribution. Alliance where making close knit friendships are as much important the having fun and making explosions .

WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED PVP CORPS THAT WANT TO SHOOT THINGS WHILST OF COURSE MAKING THE ISK TO DO SO

WE HAVE SOV IN VALE OF THE SILENT AND ALSO HANG IN CURSE TOO.

Where there is no stress, or pressures of being in large alliances, we are not driven by sov, we are driven by friends. If you are like us, where you want to have some good friends to chill with, with no stress and just enjoy the game doing whatever makes those spare minutes you to play the game, then hit me up or join our pub channel comply or die in game or jump on our discord and maybe be part of our corp or alliance.
No matter how big or small you are. ts about friendships people to talk with and few explosions on the way

Or contact me in game.

Even if you don’t want to join us then come in and have some banter too chat about the game, life , old and new times.

Feels great to be free again…

2 Likes

^^^ that is exactly what we are doing in our alliance. Good to see there are some people out there with the same ideology.

Nice I hope it’s going well my friend

Daily bump

daily bump

daily bump

daily bump

bumpy

still open

recruitment open

Come fly with us !

yes do!

recruitment open

daily bump