Returning player, 100m+ SP main, looking for relaxed mid-size EU TZ corp

Former burnt-out veteran looking to return to Eve after a ten year break.

106 million SP main, did some of everything back in the day: missions, industry, PI, incursions, faction war, nullsec sov war, C6 wormholes, solo frigate pvp…

Looking for a corp with a relaxed and mature atmosphere, English speaking, active in the EU TZ, for group PVE and small/medium-gang PVP.

I’m dependable and always willing to pitch in if I can, but RL comes first so no CTAs, alarm-clock ops, jump clone delays or dual-boxing demands please.

We are new corporation in eve online called 3 Cores of EVE .
Looking for Mining, Manufacturing and PVE players.
We offer low Tax rate that necessery for the corp which 2.5%.
We base nearby Amarr system.
We have ingame public channel to reach out to us 3 Cores Of Eve online
We have Discord server for communication also: 3 Cores of EVE corporation server

If you are intersted in joining apply to us.

Our captain send u an ingame mail m8, hope to ttys :sunglasses:

Come check us out.

Zero Reps Given- Sov Null PVP/ PVE / Indy Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi Lan!

Welcome back to Eve. I think we have a fantastic home waiting for you in Guns. English speaking, with a fair few different European accents (as well as Canada, US and Aus and NZ). Plenty of isk making opportunities, big enough to get things done, small enough that you can get a word in on comms. Small gang PVP fairly regularly and Fleet Warfare on occasion as well. We are super RL friendly, plenty of people with kids and other priorities, so there’s never a fleet you must join (tho Home Defense is highly requested).

Check out our (simplified for newbros) ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Think we’re perfect for you.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp. Proud members of The Celestial Empire.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Come see us! We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

Take a look, if you like it, jump on our discord and we can take a chat

hello chap - UK based small corp, attached to alliance Black Rose in Immensea, could give you the “blurb” but jump on Shield107 in game for a chat to see if we are right for you and vice versa - cheers Edrik.

hi there m8

just check us out, i think we could be a nice fit

cheers
prim

I sent you an in-game message for your consideration! Good luck with your search!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.