Returning player 2 accounts both over 60mil sp. looking for casual Corp Lowsec null sec or wormhole, no high sec corps please

A lot has changed in eve in the time I have been away.

Based in the Uk late 30s.

A little about me. I have 2 accounts both omega. Main is aimed at sub cap ships, flying nearly (some new ships have appeared) everything Minmatar/Armarr/Caldari t2 sub bs, Minmatar t3(Loki) With Minmatar/Armarr/Caldar t1 bs(full t2 fits). Equally at home tackling in a inty/af as flying big damage dealers.

Alt is a cap/Logi Gallente focused with the skills for both dreads, carrier and Supercarriers apart from rounding off some of the new skills. And a few sub cap Gallente and Minmatar ships.

I previously dual boxed tempests to make money.

Real life must come first I have been involved in Corp management previously (and have no interest in that level of commitment) and i may log in every night at times for a couple of hours or I may not log in for anything more then checking mails etc for a couple of weeks.

I can use voice coms it used to be teamspeak and the dreaded eve voice.

Please do not reply if I cannot log in and go rat explore etc when things are quiet. Happy to be part of fleet ops etc (especially Friday/ Saturday evenings)

So if your a Friendly Corp that doesn’t mind an experienced player tagging along from time to time, who doesn’t mind losing a few ships drop me a message in game or reply here.

ps. I have no interest in mining it bores me to tears.

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up a EU/USTZ, have no fear though! the dread eve vvoice is dead (Thank god) and we use Teamspeak for voice comms, PM me in game or on discord if you want to have a proper chat, copy pasta below!

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

Dear MAgicFingers,
I have also pmed you in game, but I think you would a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. We are based in placid area. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which is the best place to reach us at!

Hi Magic,

The core in the corp are all based around the islands where you are located :wink: I think we would be a great fit for each other.

Infamy Inc is a small Euro Corp part of FEDUP Sov Holding alliance, which is part of Legacy

We are looking for:
- PvPers
- Miners
- Inustrial
- Ratters

In turn we will expect you to participate in Home Defence and CTA whilst online, in return we offer:

- Experienced leadership
- Place to have fun
- RL comes first corp
- Nice space to make isk
- Moon mining
- PvP from small to large fleets
- Returning Player friendly
- New Bro friendly

Come and have a chat or join our public channel Infamy inc

Hey there,

No.Mercy of TRI is recruiting.
We are part of the PanFam coalition and we love to take fights, even outnumbered.

What we want is people who likes to join up on fleets, be a part of family without unnecessary drama.

We do small groups, black ops, alliance fleets, coalition fleets, capital fleets etc.
Good space to make money, if you would get the mining inspiration, good opportunities for that as well.

I’d be glad to talk more with you.

Drop me a message on EVE.

Hi there,

Rather than type it twice i think you may be interested in reading my recruitment post!

GM

Come have a chat with us mate, think we can offer what you’re looking for

Come have a better chat with us mate

Hello m8, well, have a look at this, sence u seem to have been doing quite a bit in game, mabe a little different approach might be of your interest, we have from totaly new, to 2005 pvpers, its all chilled and give a purpose for the pew,pew etc. it is though a bit of a different approach but chek it out, mabe u enjoy it? i can say that quite a few very old experienced players enjoy this alot sence its kinda… “different” without beeing some weared ■■■■ ;o) Focus is OFC low sec, dough some of the new players do some stuff in high sec and PVE every now and than, as u say game has changed enough to actually PVE beeing kinda interesting if the group has fun with it ;o) Looking for a meaningful purpose? - New Eden Police Force

Check us out, plenty of content.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply looks like I have a difficult choice, I will be in touch in game.

Hi! You sound just like the type of player here in Resurrection Complex. We are part of the distinguished Razor Alliance in null sec. We are primarily a pvp corp but we do a bit of everything. We understand RL comes first, eve is a game we just want to have fun playing. Plenty of content and nice space for making isk. It’s good you don’t want to be in corp management as we have very few directors. We use TS and are always on it even when playing other games than eve *shocker I know there are other games than eve?! These scrubs haha)

What we offer;

Active Voice Chat and a Community.
    Ore Buyback Programme so you don’t have look far to Finance your PVP.
    Daily fleets.
    Friendly Environment to learn PVP for those pilots who are interested but don’t have the most practice.
    Coalition Fleets.
    Small Gang Roams
    Organised Fleets with Experienced FC’s.
    Corp Funded Capital Programme (Details available upon request).

You can expect relaxed leadership, minimal CTAs, plenty of space for ratting and mining and help with logistics, we in REZCO like to think we’re a bit different from the rest, we’re all about having fun, do you want to Leeroy a Dreadnaught into an enemy fleet in an attempt to hero tackle the points/dictors pinning down friendlies? Being able to whelp ships and not worry about the repercussions? That’s us, we’re all about “fun” a strange concept in Eve Online these days.

Aside from the jokes and the laughs, there’s plenty of people to offer help and advice if requested, if you’re looking for a bunch of chill pilots, without the drama, we’re perfect for you.

Here are some videos of our corp and allies

If you’re interested in joining feel free to join our ingame channel RezCO Public or you can message me via discord PsaiWi Nenothu#3543

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.