(Corp Found)

Hello ,

2005 toon with 109M sp. Returning after a 5-year break. The game has changed a bit and a lot of new stuff to learn again. I’d like to see what corps are willing to work with me to knock the rust off. Not looking to jump right back into Blobs. I did a lot of the jump in hit F1 stuff and that may have been why I took the 5-year break. Certainly looking for low drama and not the mandatory CTA, fleet, be on comms all the time or you get kicked club.

I do like Null, like to scan and explore, scouting and tackling for small gangs, Intel posting, some mining, basic production. I’d like to find a corp in a reasonable alliance with some space to live in. High Sec is too crowded for me and Low sec just doesn’t make a lot of sense for me.

I would need some logistics help as well or an area that has good markets to buy stuff as I sold everything when I left the game. Not afraid to fleet up for home defense or to lose a ship - so if killboards are all that matters to you then I’m probably not the guy. If being on comms all the time is mandatory then I am again probably not the guy. I’m a loner by nature but not an unfriendly one and do enjoy basic social niceties. I always help my fellow pilot when possible and have rescued several in the past.

I also like to have a few chores to do. I don’t mind the boring stuff at times as long as it is not constant. Filling POS’s, sitting in a system and updating intel, etc. All good with me for a few hours. As long as I feel like I am being useful and contributing. I still need some alone time but will give time to the corp also.

I have spent time from Branch to Period and most places in between at some point.

Are any corps interested in having me around?

I’m fairly useful and have no problem skilling up something that is needed.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Immortal_Knight

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Sent a mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take a look here. You just might enjoy wspace (where our corp bases out of). We do require folks to be logged into comms, because it’s easier for you to tell us where you’ve been tackled (or where you’ve tackled a target) quickly via voice than having to fumble around relaying into via chat - but, if you want to spend the entire day in the force-muted AFK channel while you listen to music or whatever, that’s perfectly fine.

Welcome back to Eve!

we are a mining corp. in 0.5 sec. one jump from low-sec. small and very low key. would like you to join us.

Thank you but I am looking primarily for null sec.

ok best of luck and fly safe

1 Like

hello,

if you want you can message me and we can talk about joining us in null sec. message me IGN Lord Balis.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

You might be interested in Fweddit. We do both low and null-sec PvP. There is no CTA or mandatory monthly fleet requirements and we understand that RL comes first.

1 Like

Hey Immortal,

You sound like a decent fit for us overall, with the exception of possibly we aren’t a null group(yet).

I’d be interested in hooking up and talking things out some time, seeing if we can suit your needs as a person.

Thanks,
Exterminatus

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome back to EvE

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.