SCAMMERS OF EVE ONLINE List

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So you got scammed by one of the most notorious of all Eve scammers and now you are crying here? This doesn’t seem like a “list.”

3 Likes

Thank you for reading and commenting. Then why dosn’t he just admit it and let me be why is he defending it so hard and why is everyone defending him as if they don’t know he is a scammer?

Whenever I see him in any chat windows, people come out of the woodwork to call him a scammer. I don’t know any of the details, but your post here seems consistent with other people’s reactions.

1 Like

You see if he was a regular scammer and just scammed me with no connection it wouldn’t be bad but this man befriended me inspired me and gave me compliments even teaching me then just stabs me and i am seeing that its all apart of his scam his bio that makes him look like a caring person his constant willingness to help and answer things is all a ploy. He lit a fire in me i want to do soothing about it not because of what he did but how he did it … read his bio its so anti you would never believe he did this. Like i made 1 .3 billion in 3 days as an alpha then made another billion in 2 more days its not the money its the integrity and i don’t want it to happen to some one ells.

New to Forums.

Isn’t this trying to incite witch hunting?

2 Likes

If that is what happens Why not People get bounties for killing people with skulls why not bounties for scamming with S over them only when in Trading hubs. Why not make it harder to scam someone its to easy especialy to scam alpha accounts it turns off 90% from the game but at the same time it brings caution. Im just evening the playing field people can choose to post or not all i did was start a forum post that can help noobs eventually have a Scammers blocked list from the start. A cheat sheet of sorts and its up the cummunity now to decide if they care about scamming enough to protect each other. :grinning:

Isn’t falsely identifying as CCP against the EULA?

fake CCP

5 Likes

Because that’s not allowed on the forums

3 Likes

Someone should report him through a support ticket for impersonating CCP. :hammer_and_pick: :oncoming_police_car:

1 Like

Any scammer worthy of the title will roll new characters as often as required to make a list like this useless.

New players need to learn things that look too good to be true generally are and approach those offers with extreme caution. Unfortunately this skepticism makes things difficult for veterans who genuinely want to help new players.

1 Like

O thank you so much this was just made to grab the attention of the People and the CCP scamming on this level is serious and they should be involved. He involved them telling me how CCP is cracking down on scams and he even used links from Eve sights so please report the bigger it gets the better. Thank you Noobs please do enjoy your game. If the CCP as me to change it no problem I can be my own in-game authority

Exactly Hmm that give me a new idea a list of people who generally actually are willing to help a new person get into the game this is all about getting in keeping player base, I respect that im letting the forums go where it wants bad or good what that man or women did was not just scam but become a friend then scam its deeper anything you want to know ask but that list of genuine people would be nice.

I agree with Uriel, Report it. CCP should get involved and investigate to see if their name that is being used in scams every day should also be used to debunk scamming.

CCP Investigation

To bad a new player like me didn’t know that and neither was i told through any formal agreement when i registered so when the CCP say hey just remove us out of the post then no problem for now focus on the scamming and also Choco you last name is the name of the scammers Head Organization.