Secrets Of The Abyss - Event Feedback Thread

Well, things became EVEN BETTER. Event appeared, it shows me that I have 779 POINTS of 1000.

And, of cource, nothing in the Redeem…

Guess they were just trolling you because I still don’t see anything :thinking::smirk:

Try to restart EVE client and Launcher too.

Same problem here. I see exactly the same screen, and I’ve done precisely one dive.

I would REALLY like these cerebral accelerators. But if the reward unlocks are correct, maybe not at the price of diving into Tier 2 and higher abyssals, or trying for a Gravid mutaplasmid.

I lose ships (and pods) in tier 2s, so this event is content only for 6mo ++ players.
GG CCP. Not.

Finishing the tutorial thing does not clear the error…

Fix is in. Client restart is required.

2 Likes

Fix gives us all 779 points out of 1000, and none of the unlocks.

Edit: On the plus side, the new Career paths give free skill points, so I think people will be testing them pretty thoroughly.

They do? Like how much?

Couple of days worth so far; I’m not that far through them.

Had trouble with bugged scanning (drones not showing; clearing cache resolved that one) and one of my toons is trapped in a wormhole (because Derp), so I had to convo with Signal Cartel.

@CCP_Dragon I haven’t done any task yet and I have 280 Points.

@CCP_Dragon theres a bug on activating gates in abyssal space. heres a clip showing the problem live on a stream

https://clips.twitch.tv/PeppySmoothWebSoonerLater

1 Like

I also have a ton of points from before the event actually started with none of the rewards……………………

CCP SNAFU and GM FUBAR should be the names selected, how does this ■■■■ get through testing exactly???

Get in quick and claim some rewards on that - you’ll get the cerebral accelerator. One of the guys just went past 1,000 and got the Leshak SKIN, so you should get the booster when you click over 7,50.

In before they patch it out :smiley:

lol, way to make everyone else feel they grind points for nothing.

1 Like

just wanted to click “jump” and saw this. and now i don’t know what to do.
shame on u, CCP.

I can’t see the clip. What is the issue?

I blame the QA and management, and not the developers =)

he was unable to jump through the gates inside abbyss space. it says “u too far away from the gate”. and he was bumping those gates :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lucky me got 0 points to start with. Sure looking forward to grinding out 1k points while others got it nearly for free.

1 Like

Ouch. Any special circumstances that lead to this bug?