[SERVICE] Alliance/Corp AUTH systems, Forums,Ts3, SeAT, Discord, Pathfinder,Tripwire and Hosting

Greetings friends.

Is your Corp/Alliance looking for a system that can control your forum, Teamspeak, Discord and jabber permissions for you?

Well then you have come to the right place for one

Service has been active Since 2015!!

ISK FOR MONTHLY HOSTING NOW POSSIBLE FOR FORUMS/KILLBOARD/WORDPRESS/ FIRETAIL/KEEPSTAR DISCORD BOT

For more info and price’s head over to Web Store to order your systems today. All orders are done directly off this site

===========================================================================

What does the Auth system actually do?

This system will control all logins and password for your Forum, Teamspeak, Discord and Jabber access. the system will remove the permission if the person/corp leaves your group. No more manually adding and removing individual persons or corps for access to your voice,chat and forum services. The Auth system comes with a Jabber broadcast feature that makes all fleet pings a standard look which any leader/FC can send.

Alternatively you can also purchase a second Discord Bot that can ping all your fleet up operations when they are about to start. Your Corp/Alliance has a SRP in place? The system has a feature whereby you can send out a SRP link to the fleet and they simply link their killboard loss.

AUTH FEATURES

• HR system used for recruitement. customised questionaires
  • Group Management for group requests
  • Corp Stats for showing who has an account with api link to member
  • Fleet-Up Timers and Doctrines displayed
  • Fleet Operation Timer Board
  • SSO LOGIN (ESI)
  • SRP management system.
  • Jabber Broadcast *
  • Discord intergration. Possible to add a Second Discord bot for fleet pings, Kills/Losses broadcasts
  • Fleet Member Activity Tracker
  • Automatic add and remove standard roles
  • Permissions Audit Page
  • Forum (PHPBB,SMF)
  • Teamspeak 3 Server (limited to 32 slots, for more slots a NPL Licence is needed)

Installation can take approx 24 hours but average of 8 hours to install everything and have your site up and running during week days. There are some instances beyond my control that the installation may take a little bit longer.

Alliance Auth System which includes (Phpbb3 or SMF Forum) Discord group permission,Jabber Mumble or TS3 installation

Corporation Auth System which (includes Phpbb3 or SMF) Discord group permission,Jabber Mumble or TS3 installation

PATHFINDER

“PATHFINDER” is a mapping tool for “EVE ONLINE”, primarily developed to enrich the gameplay of small scale PvP and PvE in w-space and k-space. You can expect most of the features, other mapping tools support combined with some unique features.

• SSO Login

• Character/ Location is pulled directly from Crest

• Full Screen Support

• Browser Notification System

• Access Control to limit access to different Corporations/AllianceS

• Integrated zKillboard, CCP API, CCP CREST API

• OGB support

• Multiple connection scopes (stargate, wormhole, jumpbridge)

• Private/corporation/alliance chain maps

• Chain maps can be shared with other users

HTML5 support (OGB) -> Full screen, Desktop notifications, Local caching

SEAT

SeAT is a simple, EVE Online Corporation and API management tool, built using Laravel. SeAT allows you to keep an eye on all things related to your corporation; from wallets, to mail, to assets for both characters and corporations. Notifications can be sent based on starbase fuel levels and a fully featured role based access control system allows you to tightly control who has access to what.

Corporation Management:

• Assets
  • Contracts
  • Killmails
  • Starbases
  • Wallets

Character Management:

• Assets
  • Contracts
  • Mail
  • Notifications
  • Wallets
  • Built-in Notifications System
  • Integration API
  • Granular Permissions
  • Global Search

WORDPRESS

Want a wordpress site? then look no further. Have the latest version of wordpress installed onto your site. Customize it to the way you want and have different plugins do different functions on your site. Display perfect combat videos and run blogs on your adventures

You may be required to purchase your own theme from a thirdparty developer using real life money**
We will simply install Wordpress onto your server and sort out the basic stuff for you ie Eve SSO login

TRIPWIRE

Tripwire is a signature/wormhole mapping tool - developed for w-space, expanding to k-space and developed for the past 4 years.

Tripwire uses e-commerce level security standards along with constant EVE API checks to ensure data is secure.

• Constant background updating - all information is updated every 5 seconds
  • Detailed system information (security, local pirates, wormhole effects, region, static connections)
  • System activity graph ranging from 24 hours to 1 week (ship jumps, NPC kills, ship kills, pod kills)
  • EVE server status and player count
  • Auto-mapper for building wormhole connections as you jump in-game (ALPHA)
  • Dynamic Chain map with detail information:
  • Connecting lines colored to show wormhole status (critical/destabilized/eol/frigate)
  • Systems labeled (HS, LS, NS) from connection type, system
  • Icons for wormhole effect and player location (hover-over for details)
  • Last hour activity for ship jumps, NPC kills, ship kills and pod kills (colored dots)
  • User ability to “Flare” a system (right-click) to bring focus for others (colored red, green or yellow)
  • Currently viewed system colored blue
  • Ability to toggle jump calculations to currently viewed system (Home icon)
  • Copy & Paste scan results will insert and update when needed (paste as much as you want) just give focus to window
  • Notes section for each system
  • Customize layout by re-arranging sections or re-size them as you like (toggle via lock icon)
  • Layouts saved per browser - have a IGB layout and a OOG layout
  • Sharing of data in your control, instantly share/un-share as you need it

tripwire

SKŸLIZER

• Read Moon scan data from Eve Online. Press below the scan results “copy to clipboard”, then navigate to skŸlizer and paste the scan to the area to the right and then the button “submit your scan” below the area.

• Search by Systemname or Constellation with autosuggest

• Easily navigate to neighbor systems, constellation or show all scanned moons in the current constellation

• Show the composition, amount and value of the goo for each moon

• Show the composition, amount and value of the refined minerals (“Ore”) for each moon

• Filter by goo or refined minerals

• Order by value (which moon is the R64 equivalent)

• Pulls current prices from Eve via ESI call

• Help Function

• For Moon-Managers (specific right in the tool) create CSV exports

FIRETAIL

Bot is able to ping Fleet-up timers and Operations. Pull killmails/loss mails. The bot has a built in auth system using eve SSO to auth members onto the discord server

• Fleet Up Pings

• Price Check

• Sov Tracker

• Jump Planner

• Jump Route Planner

• Eve Time

• Character Look up

• Corporation/Alliance Look up

• Kills and losses ping

• Big losses pings

• Eve Status

• Eve Notifications. (War Decs)

Discord bot can be hosted with me for a Fee of 200 Mil a month. This is payable on the 1st of each month.

Discord Auth Function sold separately

WIKI

Have a public page that displays useful information to your members. Forums are starting to get “old” and outdated and Wiki pages seem to be the thing to have. Have all your info controlled by SSO so only Corporation/Alliance members have access to your info

Have how to guides and information for members to read. easily accessible and customize.

Perfect for those that dont want to use forums

wiki-500x500%20(2)

DISCORD SSO AUTH

This program will host a web page that members of your discord server can visit to be assigned roles based off of corporation, alliance. It will then ensure the player remains in these roles and remove them if the players status changes (Leaves your Corporation or Alliance)

Can be used together with FIRETAIL

Requires Hosting.Host on your own VPS server or you can use our own Hosting service.

If you choose to use our hosting, All info will be private. All pages will include SSL encryption.

Eve Structure

You can decide to either keep me to maintain your site for a fee of 700mil a month Or 1 Bil drop in Fee.

These prices are a steal given what this system can do for any alliance or corp.

Is this a scam? No. This service falls under the Eula as per https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=174820#post174820

Credit to the individual devs who worked on all the above services. I do not take credit for any of their work. My aim is simply to give each Corp or Alliance the chance to have the same IT infrastructure as the bigger and established Corps/Alliances in Eve.

A deposit of 50% is required in order for me to start the installation process

Send me Eve Mail/Discord if you have any questions

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE SERVICES SOLD ON MY SITE. THIS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE RELEVANT DEVS. I MERELY PROVIDE A SERVICE TO THE OPEN SOURCE SOTFTWARE ON MY SITE.

We now have an option to design you a logo for your forum or auth system and use it with our services. We have teamed up with @labtecwar who will gladly assist you with your needs

Click on below to get invited to my server

logo-228x228

daily ping… i am here

and a daily ping to go to the top.

a nice busy sunday

If you think patience is a virtue, try surfing the net without high speed Internet

up and about

zingggg

UP and away u go

time to go up i say

How to fix java errors?
Make more so that you can’t see them in the logs anymore…

sale starting Monday 6th August!!

Upp u go.

Tomorrow Sale Begins

sales a go go go

up u go little squire

Up u go sunshine

sale ends sunday. get it before it runs out

Sale ends midnight

How much for the complete package mail me in game

a daily up to the top!