[SERVICE] Alliance/Corp AUTH systems,SeAT, Discord, Pathfinder and VPS Hosting

Greetings Capsulers.

EVE Third Party Store1

Is your Corp/Alliance looking for a system that can control your forum, Teamspeak, Discord and jabber permissions for you?

Well then you have come to the right place for one

Service has been active Since 2015!!

ISK FOR MONTHLY VPS HOSTING

Multiple tiers available for capsulers

===========================================================================

What does the Auth system actually do?

This system will control all logins and password for your Forum, Teamspeak, Discord and Jabber access. the system will remove the permission if the person/corp leaves your group. No more manually adding and removing individual persons or corps for access to your voice,chat and forum services. The Auth system comes with a Jabber broadcast feature that makes all fleet pings a standard look which any leader/FC can send.

Alternatively you can also purchase a second Discord Bot that can ping all your fleet up operations when they are about to start. Your Corp/Alliance has a SRP in place? The system has a feature whereby you can send out a SRP link to the fleet and they simply link their killboard loss.

AUTH FEATURES

• HR system used for recruitement. customised questionaires
  • Group Management for group requests
  • Corp Stats for showing who has an account with api link to member
  • Fleet Operation Timer Board
  • SSO LOGIN (ESI)
  • SRP management system.
  • Jabber Broadcast *
  • Discord intergration. Possible to add a Addon for additional pings, Kills/Losses broadcasts
  • Fleet Member Activity Tracker
  • Automatic add and remove standard roles
  • Permissions Audit Page
  • Forum (PHPBB,SMF)
  • Teamspeak 3 Server (limited to 32 slots, for more slots a NPL Licence is needed)

Additional Addons can be purchased via our store at the same time as purchasing a auth system

Installation can take approx 24 hours but average of 8 hours to install everything and have your site up and running during week days. There are some instances beyond my control that the installation may take a little bit longer.

Alliance Auth System which includes (Phpbb3 or SMF Forum) Discord group permission,Jabber Mumble or TS3 installation

Corporation Auth System which (includes Phpbb3 or SMF) Discord group permission,Jabber Mumble or TS3 installation

PATHFINDER

“PATHFINDER” is a mapping tool for “EVE ONLINE”, primarily developed to enrich the gameplay of small scale PvP and PvE in w-space and k-space. You can expect most of the features, other mapping tools support combined with some unique features.

• SSO Login

• Character/ Location is pulled directly from Crest

• Full Screen Support

• Browser Notification System

• Access Control to limit access to different Corporations/AllianceS

• Integrated zKillboard, CCP API, CCP CREST API

• OGB support

• Multiple connection scopes (stargate, wormhole, jumpbridge)

• Private/corporation/alliance chain maps

• Chain maps can be shared with other users

HTML5 support (OGB) → Full screen, Desktop notifications, Local caching

SEAT

SeAT is a simple, EVE Online Corporation and API management tool, built using Laravel. SeAT allows you to keep an eye on all things related to your corporation; from wallets, to mail, to assets for both characters and corporations. Notifications can be sent based on starbase fuel levels and a fully featured role based access control system allows you to tightly control who has access to what.

Corporation Management:

• Assets
  • Contracts
  • Killmails
  • Starbases
  • Wallets

Character Management:

• Assets
  • Contracts
  • Mail
  • Notifications
  • Wallets
  • Built-in Notifications System
  • Integration API
  • Granular Permissions
  • Global Search

WORDPRESS

Want a wordpress site? then look no further. Have the latest version of wordpress installed onto your site. Customize it to the way you want and have different plugins do different functions on your site. Display perfect combat videos and run blogs on your adventures

You may be required to purchase your own theme from a third party developer using real life money**
We can deploy a VPS server for you to simply install Wordpress onto your server.

These prices are a steal given what this system can do for any alliance or corp.

Is this a scam? No. This service falls under the Eula as per We were Ganked

Credit to the individual devs who worked on all the above services. I do not take credit for any of their work. My aim is simply to give each Corp or Alliance the chance to have the same IT infrastructure as the bigger and established Corps/Alliances in Eve.

A deposit of 50% is required in order for me to start the installation process

Send me Eve Mail/Discord if you have any questions

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE SERVICES SOLD ON MY SITE. THIS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE RELEVANT DEVS. I MERELY PROVIDE A SERVICE TO THE OPEN SOURCE SOTFTWARE ON MY SITE.

Click on below to get invited to my server

daily ping… i am here

and a daily ping to go to the top.

a nice busy sunday

If you think patience is a virtue, try surfing the net without high speed Internet

up and about

zingggg

UP and away u go

time to go up i say

How to fix java errors?
Make more so that you can’t see them in the logs anymore…

sale starting Monday 6th August!!

Upp u go.

Tomorrow Sale Begins

sales a go go go

up u go little squire

Up u go sunshine

sale ends sunday. get it before it runs out

Sale ends midnight

How much for the complete package mail me in game

a daily up to the top!