[SERVICE] Alliance/Corp AUTH systems,SeAT, Discord, Pathfinder and VPS Hosting

Well safe to say this isn’t broken. No DB issues here ladies and gentlemen

up and away we go

what goes bump in the night

Sale will start next week. Keep an eye on the webstore

hope u had a happy easter :grin:

up nowww please

I guess I’m flattered you charge 2.5b to install my EveStructures website.

up u go to the top

Stats will be released at the end of the year and developers will get a sizeable cut of the pie to say thank you

V2 is up and running. Time to wave goodbye to API for the Auth system and hello ESI :sunglasses:

up u go. Store to be updated shortly with the option to upgrade from V1 to V2

Mail to you in game, how contact with you and discuss all?

up u go to the top

shhh to the top.

Seat DEV Version is now a go

I’m still here to help our community

Will you please help us? It’s been a couple weeks.

Check your mails in game.

jobs will be slow atm. on vacation.

Moose Estemaire i reply to you but never get any replies back

so to just confirm. This service is offered to assist the eve community. There has never been a unhappy customer. there has been some misunderstandings since eve has such a diverse community but they leave with a smile.

Going and teling my customer that they have been lied to and blocked for the sake of isk is stupid and immature and getting my client to petition it!!! . I have been doing this since 2015 so ive been doing this a long time.

Hi all, I’m Bill Hinkley2! I’m glad to have joined the team with here! I’m reachable 24x7 on our discord or by evemail, but am usually active during EU TZ, as I’m based in the UK. If I’m in game, feel free to convo me, and I’ll be happy to do everything in my power to assist. On behalf of the team, I’d like to that you for your interest in EVE Third Party Store, and we look forward to doing business with you soon!

Morning all! i’m online and more than happy to help!