[SERVICE] Alliance/Corp AUTH systems,SeAT, Discord, Pathfinder and VPS Hosting

Morning all! I’ll be online and on discord all day today for orders/quesetions.

Good morning all! I’m online and ready to assist!

Hi,

I have own window 2012 vps. Looking for someone to install Pathfinder, and maybe a few other eve related things.

@Helios_Sol You will need a different OS (Linux), not windows. I can speak with you at length on this if you’d like. Feel free to meet me in our discord.

I’m online and ready to help, feel free to reach out to me on discord or, when TQ comes back up, on there as well!

Does Corporation Auth System include forums and fleet up? Or just provide SSO integration?

Good evening all, I’m here if anyone needs me this evening!

Morning! I’m here and ready to answer any questions or take orders!

I’m here for the evening and available to take orders! Will be on tomorrow morning EU TZ as well.

o7 and morning all! I’m here to take orders or answer any questions!

my commanding officer just used your services to install the corp auth system. he has given me all the log in information but i feel like something is missing. where would i find the web based admin control panel for the auth system? the server info he gave me contains a “auth superadmin user” and “auth superadmin pw” but i don’t know where to use these credentials. can you please help me?

Hi @10_inch, who is your CO? and can you join our discord so I can help you further?

helios sol. yes i can join your discord, thanks!

where is a link to your discord?

thanks for your help guys…issue resolved :slight_smile:

fly fun

Morning all! I’ll be here all day if you need me for questions or anything else! Feel free to speak with me on discord about a possible package deal if you are wanting to save a bit of isk!

Evening all! I’m available this evening via discord and in game, and I’ll be on most of the day tomorrow. If you have questions or would like more information ,feel free to reach out!

Here all day! Contact me for special pricing!

@Bill_Hinkley2 i guess we got to do a sale pretty soon :smile:

time to go up again