★★★[Service] Alliance Logo Creation /

Bump.

Bumpy bump.

I noticed Pirate Coalition. I ran with them in the pre-RMR days (when EVE’s war mechanics made sense) and had a blast under the banner,made billions from suppressing major alliance trade in Jita. I really liked the older skull design but this one is good.

Best of luck with your trade and free bump.

1 Like

Thx o7 JohnPaulJones

Bump.

Bump.

Bump👆

Bump.

Bump.

Bump bump.

Bump.

I am interested in getting an alliance Logo made

Alliance Name : Deus Vult.

I think one of our CEO’s has contacted you in the past. I am ready to proceed and need to contact you so we can discuss it.

Thank you mate

1 Like

work load atm

Live : Jeckerson Logo for IDDQD Corporation

Live : Jadecougar Unauthorized Uprising

Waiting : Freeport Trading Federation

waiting : Deus Vult - Logo

waiting : WINMATAR.

3 Still in talks.
Thanks for your patients.

Bump…

I want to buy one for the “Sith Navy” can pay today

1 Like

@Emperor_Necrology please mail me in game about “Sith Navy”

work load atm

Live : Jeckerson Logo for IDDQD Corporation

Live : Jadecougar Unauthorized Uprising

Waiting : Freeport Trading Federation

3 Still in talks.
Thanks for your patients.

I have been trying to contact you

Still trying to get a hold of you. Do you want to close a deal? I do.

work load atm

Live: Freeport Trading Federation

3 Still in talks.
Thanks for your patients

A happy customer…

Jadecougar14m
Shouting out @labtecwar for an excellent job on my alliance’s logo. At first, I only had a vague idea of what I was expecting but couldn’t really put it into a concrete vision that we both could ‘get anything’ from. We discussed several times on discord and threw ideas back and forth, each time he iterated a new version for review. This was likely a long process somewhat for him as we saw bits and pieces from each iteration that we wanted to incorporate somehow into the end product. As the initial logo took shape, the remainder of the iterations were related to texturing, font vs no font, or then a centerpiece graphic to be added.

More discussions were held. We brainstormed together and each contributed to what we thought might be good. A little tip for anyone interested in using his service, don’t be afraid to bring your ideas to the table but equally, don’t be afraid to give him some creative freedom to express what he interprets you might like. While the iteration process might be longer, each time you get closer and closer to the end result. I’d like to think that giving him some creative freedom based on the different elements we were looking for actually helped us move forward faster to a direction we actually wanted but couldn’t fully express at the beginning of the process.

In the end, we opted for a centerpiece to be added to the logo itself and the remaining iterations and discussions eventually got us to our end product, which we are immensely proud of and already branding our alliance with, despite it not (yet) being able to be submitted to CCP. Working with labtecwar was a delight. He’s friendly. He’s professional. He’s pretty swift with iterative results. He’s also pretty fair with pricing. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again in the future for any additional projects and could not recommend him enough for producing your corp/alliance’s logo.

Thank you mate for the interesting process and the excellent result we got. Our group identifies with it already and we’re all anxiously awaiting the time we can submit it for in-game use.