CLOSED [Service] Kane’s IT Services ( Pathfinder / SeAT / ThunderED)

UPDATE: I have decided to close this hosting program due to it being clear CCP has lost vision of EVE. I will be letting my subs expire and will most likely not return to the game. I do apologize for those needing help with hosting. Feel free to still reach out and I might be able to help you self host. I do hope to be wrong and can see my way back. Thank you all for everything!

Reupped since the old on died ([Service] CLOSED Kane's IT Services ( SeAT / ThunderED/ Pathfinder / Discord Bots and more))

Looking for a Auth system to manage your corp / alliance? Want to use a tool like SeAT, Alliance Auth, or ThunderED? I am opening my private hosting service up to the public.

Having hosted (and still hosting) services for several groups ranging from a 10 man corp to 900 character alliance I have experience with scale of services. Now that I have a good setup and procedure on how to run these systems, I am finally offering up my services up to the public.

As I am still setting up the service, my current offering will be limited to see how this scales so offerings of products are subject to change.

Products Offered (Prices offered are Monthly costs paid on the 1st of the month)

• SeAT - (0-100 characters) 300m | (101-300) 600m | (300+) 750m+*
    • I am offering SeAT hosting at a tiered rate as the amount of characters in the system will add to the resources needed.
  • ThunderED - 600m
    • Depending on the modules that you are wanting, this can be an involved setup. Please be aware of the dependencies ( ESI application / Discord Bot application) and have those if possible. I am able to help if needed.
  • Pathfinder - 200m
    • Great tool for WH diving.

All services require a 2 month Deposit before work starts (this will be used toward monthly payments after install)

You have 15 days after the install date to ask for a full refund if you aren’t happy with the service / not what you ended up needing.

Contact me on Discord: Kane Larrete#9968 - You will need to send a friend request

SeAT / ThunerED both require a working domain to be used. I can provide a custom domain located on *.hosting.kanes.space (ie corp.hosting.kanes.space) or I can help setup DNS records of a domain you own.

Paid deposit for services. :dizzy:

Used Kane’s service to setup Pathfinder. Seamless experience, up and running under a custom domain in no time. Highly recommended.

Still hosting! Quick turnaround on pathfinder is now available. I’m most cases get it within a few hours of payment!

Sent you a request! Hope to do business with you soon

Sent you a in-game mail.

can u setup pathfinder on my VPS : )

Hey, are you still offering this service? I sent a friend request on discord, but no response yet. I’m keen on getting SeAT setup for our corp.

Still Hosting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.