[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Surprised at how freaking fast this service was. I thought it would be a couple days, at least. My ships were moved for me before I got back from lunch.

WOW!

2 Likes

Wanted to pass on positive feedback:

I am totally blown away by the speed, value, and professionalism of PushX.

PushX has been a huge personal win for me as now I can spend a little ISK moving stuff around and reallocate hours of otherwise logistics time actually playing the game.

2 Likes

Great Service! Will definitely use again. Thanks!

2 Likes

Love it, flawless, less than one day to complete!

2 Likes

Exellent service, one of the best tool for alpha incursion runners seeking to move their bling

2 Likes

Excellent service as always. I have no concerns whatsoever handing over my rares to you for transport.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Excellent JF service as always. This time it only took 6h for you to finish! The contract says up to 1 week. It’s almost that I want my money back because you moved my stuf too fast. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello New Eden o/,

Official Reddit Announcement: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/wrwbad/pushx_hauling_price_cuts_and_discounts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

We’re excited to share some price reductions to our service with you all! We’ve been moving quickly and we wanted to pass the benefits of our efficiency on to you!

Freighter Service: 2.5%-31.5% price cuts: We now have a flat per-warp-rate of 1m!

Bulk JF Discount

Save up to 20% by issuing multiple JF Contracts at once! A much requested service addition! This is also available to our Alliance and Mailbox service client’s citadels!
Full Details in our wiki: Discounts and Special Offers - Push Industries Wiki

Standard Queue (Non-JF) Rush Fee Reduction!

Issuing a Rush contract is now 50m, down from our previous 100m!

DST Price Cuts: 5% cheaper DST Contracts in HS!

Our calculator - https://pushx.net and Rates page - Push Interstellar Network have already been updated to reflect our new rates!

As always, thank you for your business, and remember

Don’t move it, PUSH it.

Fly Safe o7,
Xye Asterus
CEO
Push Industries

1 Like

They make me giggle every time they complete a delivery ahead of time. Love Push Super Hard <3

3 Likes

Amazing Service! First time using them, in a tricky area far from Jita and bam! Not even 3hrs and completed.

10/10

3 Likes

first time using the service, payed normal price and transport was made before 6 hours amazing service fast cheap and witouth any issues 10/10

3 Likes

Fantastic service as before. Highly recommended

2 Likes

10/10, Customer service is the Best… Better then RFF

3 Likes

First time customer here. I am impressed with the quality, pricing and speed of the service. Excellent, will use this again.

3 Likes

Great Service, swift and rewarding!

3 Likes

Excellent service and very professional.

Fast, reliable and most importantly they offer attractive rates.

10/10

3 Likes

Outstanding Service, even caught my Low Collateral Mistake and notified me!
Super Professional, Reliable, and Fast!

10/10- Would recommend 100%

3 Likes

Great Fast service! Would use and have used again 10/10 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Used PushX for the first time with three HS contracts and the services was fantastic, fast delivery and even a confirmation eve mail. 10/10 will be using again.

3 Likes

10/10 Thanks

3 Likes