šŸ† [SERVICE] Videos, Billboard Ads, Websites, Graphics

Slot taken. Contracts are on hold.

1 project slot available! message me ingame or post in here :smiley:

Is that true? I had a GM tell me the opposite in a ticket before. Do you have a source for this guarantee? I think that only applies to character bazaar.

guardian-CRY
guardian-CRY.jpg1024x574 335 KB

This picture, one minor problemā€¦

ā€œBecause your cry so hard about itā€

I think you mean,
ā€œBecause you cry so hard about itā€

1 Like

If it is advertised on the forums it is a legit sale. You could also check in with my previous clients, it is obvious that I deliver. What else can I do for you?

Iā€™m not saying you donā€™t deliver, I just donā€™t think anyone should be misled into thinking that is true for any other services thread and end up getting scammed. If you can provide a source that would clear it up but I can not find a statement that the Services forums are backed up by CCP. I have only seen that clearly stated for the character bazaar.

Thanks for the heads up. I will change it as soon as I will have some time on my hands :slight_smile:

1 project slot available. Message me ig or post here!

Hey mate, are you still available for some wallpapers/banners?

Can evemail you my requirements when I get home from work.

Thankyou!

Sure thing. Shoot me an evemail. o/

1 project slot available. Message me ig or post here!

1 free slot. Post here or msg ingame.

o/

10% Discount on all services. Valid 72h! Post here or msg ingame :slight_smile:

10% Discount on all services. Valid 24h! Post here or msg ingame :slight_smile:

Slot taken. Contracts are on hold!

Hi I would like a .gif file of a VMG colored bouncy castle being deflated, How much for such a service?

2 Likes

I am sorry, I do not want to work with scammers, I know who you are and it is not necessary to use an alt and continue your harassment campaign. Please get out from my sales thread.

1 Like

If youā€™re going to accuse someone of being a scammer can you please give an example of this? otherwise anyone can just make wild claims without any facts to back them up

For example Iā€™m claiming youā€™re lying about us being scammers and and also to possible future clients in this thread. to prove you have a history of this i will provide evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvgIRHN72Nc

stop spreading lieā€™s about people or it might bite you in the ass
have a great day o/

4 Likes

I am looking for a short corp recruiting video, and would like to have a chat with u in game sometime please :grin:

Regards

Kilo

Well well, you steal mostly everything you get your hands on in eve. You stole the VMG alliance. You even stole the banners they contracted me to produce (wow what a surprise! fyi they are located at the top of this thread LMAO and the paying customer wasnā€™t you LOL). You and your friends are running Jita scams and isk doubling services. Reason enough for me to send you back from where you came from.

According to @CCP_Falcon and the easily bendable forum rules, as long as you are not a client, nor will I ever want to work with you or your merry lot of account farmers, you are hijacking my sales thread. I am positive for when the times comes and CCP runs out of paying customers you will gladly share your farmed ISK with them :slight_smile:

Obviously I do have a very long list of succesfully fulfilled contracts. That is why I am kindly asking you to scram back to your sad little cave.