Sigil - Tech 1 - Fast Hauling

amarr
alpha
industrial

(ISD Fractal) #1

A fitting for the Amarr Sigil, the agile industrial used for moving smaller amounts of goods quickly.

This fitting is meant for Alpha players and can include up to Tech 1 modules. This fit cannot include a cloak.

(ISD Fractal) #2

Reserved.

(Gorzilla) #3

This fit got an align time of just 6 seconds and an improved warp speed of 5.4 AU/s while also having a tank of about 30k EHP to survive some simple highsec suicide ganks. Don’t forget to overheat those hardners :wink:

[Sigil, fast Tanker]

IFFA Compact Damage Control
Type-D Restrained Inertial Stabilizers
Type-D Restrained Reinforced Bulkheads
Type-D Restrained Reinforced Bulkheads

Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Limited 'Anointed' EM Ward Field
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints I

(Cindy the Sewer) #4

[SIGIL, Practical Fit]

(low slots)
Type-D Restrained Expanded Cargo

(Mid Slots)
Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender

(High Slots)
Empty
Empty

This ship is practical without being outrageously pricey. The high slots are empty because not much useful can be put there. I find that a propulsion module is sometimes useful and carry around a 5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive (swap it in for one of the Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extenders as needed.

This ship already jumps into warp fast enough and with the Microwarpdrive in the cargo you have speed when you want it. This fit is basically good defense and as much carrying capacity as you can get without spending a fortune. Additionally, the defense doesn’t require any effort on your part which means: 1) You wont mistakenly leave your defense modules off and have basically no defense and 2) you don’t have to keep turning your defensive modules on after every jump you make (having to turn them on after every jump gets annoying very fast).

I have been playing about 4.5 years, I can fly the biggest hauling ship in the game but still use this ship often; in fact, I have used this ship for hauling more often than any other ship i have ever had: it is beautiful, carries a significant amount of stuff, and gets you to your destination quickly, enjoy!

(Wheelwright Phien) #5

[Sigil, Sig]

Thermal Dissipation Amplifier I
EM Ward Amplifier I

[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Fit for semi-AFK hauling. Click jump, alt-tab, alt-tab back in when you hear you jumped through the gate, repeat. I call it “lazy” because it doesnt even have an invul to bother turning on, as Sigil only has four mids, and rigging for more resists cuts your raw shield HP so in the end you get similar EHP anyway.

With maxed out alpha skills it has 23k tank uniform, aligns in 6 seconds and cargo space is 4k. Costs around 5 mil. I normally wouldn’t bother with align time on a fast industrial at all, but since Sigil is so shafted on tank(again, mostly because of having only four mids; all other industrials can easily get 30k EHP just by throwing an invul in there) you probably wouldn’t want to put more than 4k m3 in it anyway, less cargo expanders means more hull, and of course faster travel time is always nice.

(ISD Fractal) #6

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.