⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

I’d like to invest 20B to start.

@Sarah_Inkura Sure thing.

@Lord_Hook, @Sarah_Inkura and @Tiddle_Jr, I’ve asked Eliz to contract me back the collateral for your portion of the loan at the end of the month. You’ll therefore be reimbursed your investment amount + this month’s interest. Thank you for your business. I’ll likely be offering additional collateral in the near future, so I will keep you abreast.

@James_Zealot Thanks for your interest in investing 20b. Sorry for my delay in responding to you, I was on holiday.

You are welcome to invest that amount (or any other) by sending the isk directly to IChooseYou, and by confirming the transfer on this thread. Interest is paid out at the end of every month. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Confirming of acceptance my lot + interest.

Thx for the quality business.

Interest paid out for December. Cheers <3

Confirmed. December payment received

30 billion isk sent

@Tenar_Molnak Confirming receipt of 30b. Thank you for the business.

Confirmed December Interest Received.

ya mate…no way i sent you 30b isk…if i had 30b id be sitting in my Nyx and have a Jump Freighter to run the lot back to Jita

But if you would like to refund the 30b im good with that

Just quoting this in case you decide to delete the above post. So it’s a scam or? I don’t get it.

dunno but sure as shoot i didnt send 30b isk!

@Tenar_Molnak Sorry, I pinged the wrong person. The right person was Tanar Shadowmoon who indicated on this thread having paid 30b. I wrote @tenar and must have clicked on the wrong guy. Sorry for the brief confusion.

@Tanar_Shadowmoon Confirming receipt of 30b. Thank you for the business.

Fair enough, names are similar. Sorry I didn’t put 2 and 2 together.

On another note, how secure is your investment, given EVE-Mogul attacked and destroyed your Botane hub? How safe are the Perimeter hubs then?

What protections do you have for your investors? Do you hire mercs/do you have a standing fleet in case of issues? What’s the defense plan?

Believe it or not, most of my NAV is not in the form of structures. My structures probably represent 10% of my total assets/liquidity (very rough calculation). Additionally, any investment made on this thread is personally guaranteed by me, so regardless of what may happen to my structures, investors are protected. Lastly, the Perimeter hubs have been operational for well over a year now without incidents and I don’t expect any.

If I invest can I get 0% broker fee at your citadels?

1 Like

5bil invested

@Zildanus 5b received with thanks.

what colat you got for a 150b investment ? and % atm

@K0enig sent you a mail in game

Still accepting additional investments.