⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

Bank and eve online have a very unpleasant history, the moment someone reads it they go back to the banks of old, which pretty much every single one was a scam or failed.

I do think your plan is OK, however you are putting all the rist to the lenders with no fallback. Even with api’s checked etc you have no real positive reputation on here so to ask for what is essentially a 250b collateralise loan in the guise of a bank is poor judgement.

You say about risk diversification, however your point is contradictory, my isk is safe in my wallet and less risk in a collateralised loan.

I have 2 investments that are zero collateral however the people these are with have more to lose in the form of their reputations which they ply their trade on than it would be worth scamming for.

You may get 1 or 2 small investments out of this but id be amazed if it filled and even more amazed if it lasted, whether due to scamming or no growth or whatever.

My honest advice to you is to start building a reputation for yourself in your field, do smaller collateral secured loans with assets that you dont need for that time to cover them. Once you have a reputation and more to lose than you stand to gain, then people will be a little more trusting.

And yes, asking ISD to remove posts because you dont like the content when they are within the rules doesnt help you either. This is market discussions, forum rules apply, not ones you put in your post about not starting trust discussions. You are asking people to trust you dont run off with their ISK by risking it to you. They have every right to ask questions.

Forum rules can be found here: https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/forum-moderation-policy-de/

1 Like

Well, no. We told him that if he doesnt feel comfortable with handing out his API, which doesnt need to be everything, we usually just need his wallet info, then he can go to a trusted 3rd party.

It would be a good first step, though. Remember, he talked about how he made like 300 billion or so in trading, and that the isk that doesnt go to skillfarming is going back into trading.

Of course, if he really does have 60 characters that are skillfarming, which is what he claimed, then it should only take, at most, 1 week and a bit to get enough skillpoints to extract and gain a boatload of isk (26 billion isk profit, if you minus the cost of the extractors)

Third party is another story, right. But this

… puzzles me as well, from the potential investors perspective. If I had that loadout, I wouldn’t ask for any loan.

Also, he started a corp where he apparently couldnt or didnt put up the isk to buy assets for the corp and had his corpmates buy them for him, and then someone else who he gave permissions to, ran off with the items.

He then tried to ask for the items back from the person who stole it, citing that this was the culmination of “Hard work” of the people within his corp.

Again, i dont think he is a scammer, but he sure as hell is incompetant. Its a good lesson learned, but i dont want him to “learn” more lessons(read: Lose stuff) while using his investors ISK.

omg…
you turn here the stuff like you want.
i havent lost others isk with the corp, it was my that the first point. then i have compensed all losses from people and i loss my structure too, that i have calculated for this project. what is wrong with it? If i start a project i calculate and if i loose the it, then its ok, because i know it that i can loose it. dont try to make me stupid here.
then… pls have a look at the character baazaar, i am buying characters there for my isk, for the farm. also i am investing in it. i wanted to give my project a boost. and now after reading all your posts all the thngs you write down, without searching for proofs and only copy paste informations, without proofing them… i am not interested in your isk. you can write here so much you want. from all that have posted here i dont want any isk.
if someone really look for an investment, contact me ingame and we can talk there.

It is a pity that the people here are so damaged. thanks to all the scamers …
now i just wait a few months and i don’t have to do this to me, it’s really puke, if you are treated as a wild animal without having to deal with the truth. I’m out, have fun, do whatever you want. it’s just easy to buy plex at ccp instead of doing this theater.

If you want I could do a basic API check just to verify your claims. By that I mean verify you already have the amount of isk you claim to posses, that you have an active history of market trading and that you have as many skill farming characters that you claim to. All I would need is an API that contains transactions/wallet journal/market orders/account balance/skills for all associated characters.

“I didnt lose other peoples ISK”

“I reimbursed the ISK that other people lost because of my stupidity”

“I dont want ISK”

“Contact me to send me ISK”

Yeah, what a shame that people just dont trust each other anymore and just hand out isk to each other without any forethought or reason or logic.

We tried helping you. You slapped our hands away and said we were accusing you of being a scammer. Again, Trust has to be earned.

2 Likes

hi i have contacted you ingame, i think its a bit complicated… because so much changed and so much chars involved. how you can calculate so much information, when the website evetrademaster and evenrus cant do that? because of the cross of much characters and wrong taxcalculations? but no matter i will try to do my best to help you too. contacted ingame, read my offer pls.
i go to bed now, see you in some hours.

Edit:
I have opened evernus and made a screenshoot… https://i.gyazo.com/f343f2eae736eba05d2c602fe186b990.png
but that is not 100% correct, as i said there are some bugs. but in the rough its ok to see, that there were tradet in the past as i wrote. and now reinvesting in a better infrastructure… i am building the farm for the injectors, the chars will be placed in the null sec, and then extracted every time, so i dont need to fly anymore and can do more things like trading or chatting with you here^^

again… just for that who do not heard me, i know what i am doing, i can do it too in some months, but why wait when we all can participate from it?.. (that i thought before confrontating with you here)

Edit of Edit^^:
i post here some report from evetrademaster my past activities, based on daily report that you can get via email i have made here snapshoots over last months…:

and here the problem…

it does not calculate the profits correctly, so the profit in the above screens i in real higher. but when i started to trade with plex heavily i got only such reports… it does not calculate the 0.1% tax on the hubs.

in the end I hope that we find here a peaceful solution …

All information sent yesterday, awaiting results.
Thx for the great work!

Had a look over the API’s supplied. For starters the image’s posted above are corporation transactions for a Corp that the OP is not a director of. I also want to note that the character the OP is using to post with is not the OPs main.

As for personal assets it was hard to get exact numbers do to isk moving between so many corporations and characters. But there was clear evidence that OP has been regionally trading plex with about 70b in trading capital and averaging about a 3.1% return on investment over the past 30 days. As a side note, without giving away OPs method of trading I would like to say that I have a decent amount of concern of whether OP will be able to sustain his current method of operation. Also without figuring out new avenues to acquire plex. I’m not sure how much more capital can be invested into what appears to be the main source before it’s tapped out.

Regarding the skill farms there is good evidence that OP is in the process of setting up a decently sizable skill farm.

If anyone has any questions for me feel free to hit me up here/in game/discord.

1 Like

thanks for your effort. I am now ready for constructive questions on your part.

although I have to say that I have also started to build the skillfarm in exactly the last 30 days and have withdrawn my shares from zerosec, so the profit there is so low. Normally, it is much higher and plextrading was not the main business of mine.

Id still like to know why you cant simply wait. Youre going to get a bunch of isk from your skillfarm.

Youve been at this for 10 days, which means your first bunch of skill extractors should be filled.

I do, i do…

That’s so typical :slight_smile:
at first people shout aloud and claim they are cheaters and forgers. It will be required evidence and you will be demonized :-). Then when it comes to the objective dissociation and put facts on the table, all the hunters are suddenly quiet. Has anyone complain something? For the next time, before you start rumtering again, simply press “Alt” + “F4”.
Simply meaningless this poisoned community.

To be honest, although you have put up your market data from EVETradeMaster, the results look less than stellar. Most days less than 3% margin? This might point to you being incompetent at trading, and wouldn’t support that you could give 5% interest.

This in addition to the appraisal and notes from Sebastion that there is concern you would be able to supply the interest.

You’d need to improve your trading 3 fold at least to be any sign of profitable.

What Sebastian should check was whether I am a fraud or not. he wrote it selsbt that it is not possible to calculate it correctly … so the reports above are “bad”, even if the bad ones are in your opinion and you only took a bit of this seriously, you would understand that at least 1 billion a day was made there on profit. Now calculate how many billions will come out in a month and how I have to spend a%. so now has taken the period of the last 30 days, as I mentioned before, everything is rebuilding and building a skillfarm, which is why I have cut back the trading to buy the characters. And not to forget this topic here in the forum, which consumes far too much time, because of such people as you, who do not read before and even if they read it just cheeky invent something. So befor here you ask my skills in question, show first yours and read beforehand. I also do not understand why sebastian writes something, and knows exactly that he makes his statement on inaccurate data … well, the topic is over for me anyway with you. So it’s good and ciao, pointless to try something here.

The point is, is that you are showing an average profit of 3.1%. That means for every billion you invest, you’re only getting back 31 million isk. All the while you’re currently promising people a return of at least 3% (with a good portion of your loans being 5%). That is basically telling people that if they invest with you, they’re running the risk of the venture falling on it’s face. Your previous trade history that someone has been able to review has shown you are making so little money, you would have zero growth, with a very strong risk of regression, if people invested with you. In order for you to be a safe investment pot, you’d need to have at least 10% profit

True. But also take into account the 15 or so skill farms he started this week That will help pad the income

And eventually supply enough income he wouldnt need investors. Hence everyone telling him to just wait for his farm to actually start putting out.

now tell me pls, did you read the post before? the average 3.1 % profit for last 30 days is not relevant. because i didnt tradet last 30 days… and yes we just discuss now, noone will ever invest here i know it…
It is also a pity that you simply lose valuable time during the waiting time and go through very good deals, but that’s the way to ask for investments, if you can wait :-). why do not you say the same to other banks? Did it say if someone asks for isk and has isk, gets nothing and gets someone who has no isk?