⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

I never called you a cheater or a forger or a scammer.

Infact, i said you were probably legit.

Im not quiet. Infact, im asking you the same question i asked before.

So, where is the answer to my question? You claumed you were going to answer Constructive questions.

Uh, no. What sebastian was checking was whether there was risk or not, and the level of risk in this investment. Fraud is a part of that, as is how competant a trader you are.

Again, i said i didnt think you were a scammer. My concern was with your incompetancy.

And now you are here spouting nonsense about how sebastian should only be concerned about whether you were really a trader, and not with how good or bad you are at trading and providing us with an honest risk assessment.

Are you kidding me?

Hahahaha. You dont understand economics at all. We deal in percentage, not amount. Do you know why? Because a sufficiently large investment can easily net what seems like a lot of isk, but in reality, its miniscule. Thats why these are made in percentages and not amounts.

A billion profit from ten billion is impressive. A billion profit from seventy billion invested? Not so much.

Yeah, people with legitimate concerns. If only no one questioned you! If only they just handed you the isk!

No, she isnt asking for isk. No one here is asking for isk. Except you. So she doesnt need to show anything. What she does have a right to, as does any serious investor, is raise concerns and ask questions regarding your ability to deliver on what you promised, and any risks involved.

Sebastian was raising actual concerns with the data provided. It isnt “inaccurate”, its accurate because its straight from the EVE API. its not inaccurate.

If they have a poor to non-existant track record with regards to investments, a poor trading portfolio, and a very poor list of responses to problems provided by investors, not to mention a history of losing isk from poor judgements, then yes, they have to start small or wait.

You seem to have a very poor undestanding of why you are not getting any investors. You really should get someone who speaks german and english to explain why you are doing so poorly.

Do you ignore the fact that I have not been trafficking for the last 30 days because I am all new to building and investing all my investments in the skillfarm?
Therefore, I think it is not correct that only the last 30 days are taken as the normality. I find it simply offensive somewhere that I am presented here as incompetent, although I have taken all risks exactly into account. I never took a higher risk than I did not plan. that with the corporation, that’s exactly the point where you put me here as incompetent, although exactly one of the two variants is met, which were planned. Just because the negative has arrived does not mean that I’m making bad decisions.
So now again to your statement that you expect here in%, but that’s exactly the point … I made every day in the average 1.3 billion profit, in front of the farm, with my means. My trade was designed so that I got out the maximum for me with a minimum of time, I also have other obligations as you in real life. 1.3 billion * 30 days is 39 billion which are already fixed from the profit, without your investments. 39 billion of the maximum sum invested are = 39/750 billion =
5.2% which I can already pay easily. Now comes the Skillfarm that drops at least 10% per month. So the 500 billion that should flow into the Skillfarm, of which 10% would be already 50 billion per month again.
Plus the 250 billion in active trading, where I would have done about 1% a day in passive trading.
Where exactly is the problem with paying the% of you?

So now what question do you mean again that I do not go? Please write again.

Please don’t put words in my mouth that I didn’t say. I think it is a little weird that you own an entire alt alliance where every Corp in the alliance is owned by one of your alts. Yet all your big time trading happens in a Corp you are not the director of or have control over. If your going to claim that the money and assets owned by the Corp your main is a part of are true yours. Maybe you should have your Corp CEO come here and state that to these investors. Outside of that happening I would tend to believe that those are Corp assets and that you are not free to take money from there to pay interest on your personal loans. As for the assets that you do own, like I said above you were trading plex regionally with a profit of about 3.1% per plex.

and as i already said ingame to you i did it with my isk i traded there by the corp because corp members have also invested and i know the ceo. but for this project i have founded an alliance and a corporation where only i am alone and nobody else. so nobody can steal anything.

“As for the assets that you own, like I said above you were plexing regionally with a profit of about 3.1% per plex.”
and this sentence was turned around here so that I earn 3% per month … which is why you should pay more attention to it.

That’s exactly my point, your not going to take money out of that Corp to pay interest on your personal loan. So when you make statements like the one you made above. Saying that you will have no problems paying because your already making that much isk, that is a false statement. The Corp your main is in is making that much isk, not you.

Also I never said you made 3% a month. I said you had an ROI of 3%. I specifically didn’t put a timeframe because the time it takes your buy/sell orders to fill varies. Thats also one of the reasons why I said I had a concern about your ability to source plex using your current method. Those markets can only support a certain volume and If you go over that volume your not going to be making anymore money with that amount of isk then you would with a smaller amount of isk.

I mean heck, if CCP keeps up the sales and plex continues to drop. You’re already going to have to increase your volume just to make what you do now.

in this one corp, where my original alts were sitting, i made the profit through my trading, not the corp.
and to the plex, I do not pretend to act only plex … especially since the question now arises, how you now just so this statement meet, that the volume will not be enough? do you have specific numbers to pay, or is it just a belly sensation? For my part, I can say that a trade volume of 250 billion is covered by the whole regions.

I’m not sure what that first part was about? Are you referring to a Corp from before that you made money in? If so, that’s fine I guess even though there is no way for us to verify this. But the key thing there is that it was in the past. The point I was making was that you currently do the majority of your trading in a Corp that you don’t control. And that the assets in that Corp are the corps assets, not yours.

As for my concerns… I saw where the majority of your buy orders were filling. I can’t really go more into then that without giving away information I would assume you don’t want me to give away.

Anyway, there doesn’t seem to be any point in arguing. The only reason I decided to post after giving my evaluation was because it seemed to me that you were trying to claim ownership in assets and profits that belong to a Corp your not in control of.

ok, arguing brings nothing, but the fact that the skill farm belongs to me and me alone is there, because then most of the capital flowed. 16 omega accounts, 3 chars each, I think proof enough that I control the isk and they went into my accounts.
Nevertheless, thank you for constructive answers !!!

If there would be a way to collaterize skill point farms, I would invest in someone else’s.

The risk I talked about, is not the risk you took, its the risk the investors will take if they invest with you.

And your incompetency isnt just about your trading record, which i think is poor because Plex is very volatile, but includes your inability to properly address and respond to peoples criticisms, which you responded by “Stop asking me questions or accusing me of being a scammer, ISD please delete their messages because they make me look bad”, to the fact that you tried to do an all-region plex selling program which was stupid as hell, to the fact that you lost ten billion isk by trusting the wrong person. You also dont seem to understand how APIs work, nor do you understand how market valuation works, offering 750 billion isk with no collateral and zero previous history.

These are all a reason why you are incompetent, and a high risk investment.

Well now this is a lie. You said you had around 300 billion in isk/assets. If you were making 39 bill a month, that would be closer to 13% profit each month, meaning that if you had 750 billion, you would be making 97 billion a month.

So which is it? Did you have 300 billion in isk/assets, or 750 billion? Were you making 5%, or 13%?

and furthermore…

What is this? I thought you were talking about trading before. And now youre stacking up an extra 250 bill of trading where you make only 1% a day?

My question is the same as before. Why not wait? Its been, what, 12 days since you opened up your skillfarm? youve got atleast enough skillpoints for 1 full injector and should be like 3-4 days from another.

This is the third time im writing this. Why do I need to write the same question three times in order for you to answer me?

Ans as i wrote before. i am waiting…

Obvious troll is obvious.

Amusing thread I guess though. Thanks for the entertainment.

Yes, people are no good for more

Go to bank.

Ask for 100,000 euro loan.

Ask security guard to remove banker for asking questions as to why he needs money.

Bank refuses.

“Yes, people are no good for more”

Does not it work that way?
This forum topic has shown me that you deserve to be called to pull you over the table. For that you just ignore things here and feel the joy of harm, if someone does not get something. You are so smart that you are not able to earn 2% per month and invest in others. Where is your skill? Where are your theory of economics? Seriously, if you were to invest only 1% of your pseudo talents in facts, you would not give your ■■■■ on every topic here. It’s always the same with you, discussing, denouncing and discussing again, you can not do more … Talk about skill and blablabla here and look for other people’s investment opportunities because they seem too incompetent themselves. I opened this topic, because I’m ambitious and I’m sure of my thing, well, ■■■■ came over, bad luck. but the fact that you are hanging out here testifies to your own inability! I may have come over here like the last noob, understandably in the end, but you’re all in there in the pot, you’re giving in to this noob, you’re trying to show others how good you are and how bad the noob is. ■■■■ on you pseudo investors. You can not do more than wrap themes. one who can do something for himself does not look for possibilities in others! It is another thing if someone offers to work with foreign capital, then it means that he also thinks of something and you peseudospamer have nothing on it and just look for other people who manage your isk for you because you can not live be and instruct others.

This is the other reason you arent going to get investors. Perception is everything, and you continue to give others a reason to perceive you as a fundamentally bad person to invest with.

To be fair all you need to do is provide collateral and you’ll get people to invest in you. If you don’t have collateral you simply won’t get investors. Since you have so many skillpoint farms, why don’t you just pump out some injectors and use them as collateral? Or even just sell them to get isk

1 Like

It does not work that way.

You are asking for Isk.

And yet, your attitude is toxic.

You have been here, almost expecting as though you deserve to be paid, for doing nothing.

This entire time, you have been toxic.

This entire time, youve said nothing but alienate those that even support you, such as Sebastian Vox.

This entire time, you have acted as if you were entitled to our isk.

We dont need to show our skills, because we are not asking for isk.

We dont need to prove anything to you, because we are not asking for isk.

We are questioning and making valid risk assessment, because you are asking for our isk.

We tried to help. We offered advice. We asked questions. We told you to wait. And yet, post after post, all you have done is accuse us of claiming that you were a scammer, that our posts should somehow be deleted by ISD, etc etc etc.

You have been your own worst enemy this entire time.

2 Likes