⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

Well, thats what we told him to do. To wait, and get the isk from his injector farms. After ignoring us for a couple posts, insulting us, and accusing us of calling him a scammer, he finally decided to wait.

only that it is clear here! I do not ask you about your isk! I offer a service and do not ask you. You’re here all the time asking questions, not me. and your collateral logic is pure nonsense. here in the game, it makes no sense to deposit collaterally, because you can use it yourself. Anything you can do is give useless advice and flamen, what else is not coming from you. just ignore this, I did not call you here, you came yourself! Come, because not able to do something. like the vulture. As I said I did not call you here you came yourself! and you asked questions, not me. So keep the ball flat.
I was still so polite and I take note of your suggestions, although I have already written from the very beginning that it will not make a difference what you show, none of you spam will invest, because it is like in real life, the poorest have a lot of fear and cause the most effort, just here … And I have an excellent perception, take care of your first. As I said I do not want your isk, with such investors you do not need enemies anymore, I prefer it. Sooner or later, the right people come to me, people who are not looking for washcloths, but those who simply do it without arguing. You can write here what you want, it does not matter. the little folk has always been like that. you do not understand it differently.

:popcorn:

Arisha,
The most helpful comment I can make to you is simply this, turn around and walk away, you have burned almost every bridge people have shown you, as amusing as this thread has been, continuing it will only tarnish your future reputation further.
Secondly learn how to have constructive discussions with people, if this is you attempting to be constructive in your discussion, you will not get far in here. Let this “bank/Investment” topic die and be archived, build your reputation as a trader, work on your people skills and perhaps re-assess things later.
I wish you luck and hope you will heed my advice.

1 Like

I will certainly not need any more isk later, but when I needed it, everyone here was up to the guru himself. and to me the opinion of this spamer is uninteresting.

There have been many similar investment schemes proposed in the past, many of these have turned out to be scams.

You have no previous form and I can’t find a single vouch in this thread from any known and trusted player.

Add to that, you’re trying to raise a seriously large wodge of ISK. The proposed returns are rather modest (3% on 1b/month = 30m interest per month, that’s roughly ratting a single Hub in a VNI) and no collateral is being offered.

Look over the forums, I suggest looking at some of Angelica Everstar’s investment bonds threads. They come about every so often (and I always seem to miss out by a day or so).

Too many people have been burned badly in the past by similar sounding schemes, hence most of the people with the kind of liquid ISK available will run a mile from anything that even remotely looks like a Ponzi Scheme, which frankly, this does.

Credit where due, your Mobile Depot advertising banners are impressive.

Start smaller. Build up and make a name for yourself as an honest character instead of starting by asking for three quarters of a trillion ISK (which is a mindblowing sum for most players).

Hmmm do you think that people would have come at higher returns? I do not even have a problem to pay the people 10%, I have simply oriented myself to the others who have opened something like this.

With the length of this thread, and the amount of text here. No one is going to invest. I think your best option is to let the water settle down, keep doing yoru thing and making good profits, to show the next time around you want to attempt this.

That or, start taking out some Collateralized loans

That’s it :slight_smile: . but as I said later I need nothing more …

Actually, you did. You asked everyone, because this is a public forums and you were making a public request for isk.

It was a suggestion to help you. You had no history of trade on this forums, zero history of actual, positive posts, and asking for a whopping 750 billion isk.

Again, we made that as a suggestion to help you. And yet you throw it in our faces because you want the isk without any risk to yourself.

Hahaha, no. You were not very polite, at all.

Complaining to ISD because two people wrote very valid concerns and linked to a previous post of yours that did poorly, is not very polite.

Complaining about why Sebastian Vox, who was genuinely trying to help you, as well as uphold his fiduciary responsibility in informing us of his concerns, would ever write anything other than confirming that you were a trader, is not very polite.

Accusing people of calling you a scammer, when one of them, namely myself, stated that he did think you were legit, and when pointed out this fact, ignored or did not apologize for your own baseless accusations while getting angry against other people who you think are accusing you of being a scammer, is not very polite, and kinda hypocritical too.

I could go on, but yeah, you are not polite. You are very rude.

This was our advice from the beginning. Wait.

Infact, you acknowledged this from your previous thread:

Continuing the discussion from Delete pls:

So we are understandably baffled as to why you decided to show up two days later with this thread.

To everyone else, the opinion of this spammer and your replies to this spammer, is very interesting.

And perhaps, if you had found them interesting, and more importantly, listened to them, you would have done a better job in this thread.

1 Like

Too high a return is also an indication of a scam to some people. Again, start small, with smaller sums. That was my advice at the beginning of this thread.

But I guess you are “uninterested” in the help i offered you this entire time.

Nobody ever said that I need 750 billion at once, the minimum sum is still at 1 billion, is it already too big?

People ask for 500 mill uncollateralized loans and still get shot down/called a scam. You have to keep in mind that you are essentially asking for an uncollateralized loan.

Also, the fear here is that without enough isk, your venture could fizzle. And this is the problem and the distinction you must make. You must either have a venture that requires a lot of isk, but also provide steady returns, or you must have a venture where you dont need isk because your own isk and your own methods of making isk will be more than enough to cover for the payouts even if you dont get the required funds.

If you are choosing for option 2, then, again, our advice is for you to wait. If you dont need the full, or even a certain amount of isk in order for your venture to come to fruition, and your isk in your wallet is more than enough to cover for it, then simply wait. You need to build up trust with the community in order to ask for something like this. Someone with no history of trade or investment, will not be getting any isk, because the risk is just too high.

check out how much crap this guy got, when he was essentially running the same business as you.

At this point, I think the best case scenario for miss moon is that her grasp on English is poor and that a lot is being lost in translation.

+1, 001.

I have a question for Mrs. Moonpire, I was a member of Moonpire for a couple of days, Mrs. Mooinpire turned out to be a great trader with several trillions of sales a day. What is the current state of affairs? Personally, I would not trust her with an isk.

Greetings
Vale

Hi,
i bought me my own army

Is Moonpire invest the same that has wasted a lot of isk creating a stupid ASCII in Giant Secure Cans in Jita Near 4-4?

Yes. I thought so.

Totally responsible with ISK.

I wonder who your single investor is? Yourself? :rofl: