Talking In Stations Discord: How To Build An Echochamber By Censoring Everyone You Disagree With

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Dr. Spodumain accused ME of being a griefer, and when I denied the allegation, he banned me for thirty years! That’s simply OUTRAGEOUS.

NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.

4 Likes

Im banned for like 36 years :smile:

Actually is so much more convenient because there are so many people and only a limited amount of time to convince them individually. Banning is vastly more efficient

2 Likes

If you were actually interested in trying to “represent one of the most maligned groups in EVE” you probably shouldn’t have gone around yelling ‘calm down miner’ everytime you got into an argument.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the salt this will generate :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you should look at the previous part of that convo to get some context :slight_smile: Also; calm down miner! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You should work for Youtube or CNN with that kind of philosophy :smile:

1 Like

I personally think its a game style choice, you’d rather circle a gate for hours and that’s ok. I, as a miner have you set to Red so I don’t have to interact with you and play your game. I can just play mine. Want to buy a catalyst?

3 Likes

:tipping_hand_man: Case & Point.

The irony of Codies complaining in C&P

4 Likes

Could you show us that part? cuz all i see is you being a doofus

oh yeah
JtnCLFu

3 Likes

And you came here because you love a good irony.

1 Like

What is this pish?

1 Like

I actually had to ask around because I legit thought you were one of my guys playing a joke, but wow you’ve actually drank the koolaid. Keep on giving us content I guess I love the salt you’re giving me thus far & your toxicity just goes to prove my point. Seriously though sunlight is the best disinfectant and I’d really like to hear more of what you have to say on the matter. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nobody cares.

Yes please start fake quoting me, will go far to prove your legitimacy. :tipping_hand_man: