The Apes Of Her Majesty [E.B.O.L.A] 🐒 Nullsec PvP PIRATES

THE Apes Of Her Majesty is part of EBOLA Alliance, a pirating group based in the frontier npc nullsec of Great Wildlands region. We are multinational with pilots in EU ans US time zones and we’ve been holding this place sice 2011. We are recruiting pilots of all kind, even industrials, but one of our few mandatories is you must have basic PvP skills and join our fighting fleets as often as possible.
We got plenty of support in form of transporting stuff, fittings, maket and of course we provide help with all questions concerning eve.

If you are interested in a chat, write an ingame mail to me, Dean Auduin, or ask for me on our discord server: Discord

More details about EBOLA to read in this recruiting post:

1 Like

I have known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I’ve been Offworld and back…frontiers! I’ve stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I’ve felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I’ve seen it…felt it! (R.Hauer)

1 Like

We now are officially the strongest alliance in Great Wildlands! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Apes undocking

Psychoterror-Guerilla-Hotdrop-Style
:monkey::skull_and_crossbones::monkey::skull_and_crossbones::monkey::skull_and_crossbones:

show must go on :skull_and_crossbones:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.