Cetacean Nation is now recruiting! US/EU

Do you love alphas?

Alphas are welcome!

Another Bump!

Sunday Bumday!

1 Like

Full API key… shame that this is the norm even though I can understand it.

What systems do you guys frequent?

Another bump!

Oh hi, ive started playing EVE very recently and I am very new. (I have not been playing for more than 3 months) But I am a role player and all I’m looking for is a corp which I could talk to, have fun with and help each other out. I don’t have much to offer other than loyalty and I am 18 years old soon to be 19, if that’s okay. I would really love if I could get an interview and soon after, play with you guys because to be honest I have no idea what I am doing haha. I do come from a game called mortal online however which is basically eve online but in the medieval times so I am familiar with losing everything you have and will not be rage quitting the game anytime soon haha. I find that these games are sorta like life, which is why I like them. So if you want a player who knows nothing about the game but is ready to learn and get better and is very loyal to his friends with morals, I’m your guy.
Thanks,
Zach
Jus saw someone else post their email so I guess ill do the same
zackbelk16@gmail.com

Hello Zach!

Thank you for your interest. When you get in game, pop over to our lounge: TCOMI Lounge

Over there, we have a few recruiters online to conduct that interview and get to know you a bit better! :slight_smile:

We will look forward to seeing you in game,
Med

Sunday Bumping!

Still looking for a group of active players?

Come have a a chat with us, we cater for all timezones.

Another regular Bump!

Bump!

Another bump.

We’re still looking for active corp members!

Join today.

Monday do’s

Still looking for active Corp members.

Come have a chat with us today!

Another Bump!

Early week bumpage

2 bumps within 24 hours?!

Must mean we’re actively looking for pilots right?

Bump!

Sundays another Bump day :slight_smile:

Top of the recruitment page… for 5 seconds xD