The Ditanian Fleet Incursion community

pve

(totalEs missus) #41

marcus, you need to read that again.

he said “for damage application mods”

increasing paper dps happens in the low slots, decreasing site times happens in the middle slots

(Tanya Talon) #42

I’m def going to check you guys out later today! Are you guys still active I’m assuming ? I can fly just about everything you guys could need. How does isk work in incursion fleets ?

(ExcalibursTemplar) #43

TDF are mainly active from around DT to 22:00 eve time. That’s when you get the HQ fleets mainly other times it’s usually VG.

Vanguards are 10 person sites payout are as follows.

10,395,000 ISK and 1,400 CONCORD LP in highsec for 5 up to 10 people (maximum payout).
9,615,375 ISK and 1,295 CONCORD LP for 11 pilots.
8,783,775 ISK and 1,183 CONCORD LP for 12 pilots.
7,900,200 ISK and 1,064 CONCORD LP for 13 pilots.

Sites are run in 5 to 6 minutes

Assaults sites are 20 person fleets

18,200,000 ISK and 3,500 CONCORD LP in highsec for up to 20 people (maximum payout).
16,835,000 ISK and 3,238 CONCORD LP for 21 people.
15,379,000 ISK and 2,958 CONCORD LP for 22 people.

Sites are ran in 10 to 12 minutes

Headquarters sites are 40 person fleets

31,500,000 ISK and 7,000 CONCORD LP

There are 3 sites that spawn randomly TCRC, TPPH & NRF.

TCRC can be run usually in 7 to 9 minutes

NRF can be run usually in 10 to 15 minutes

TPPH can be run in usually 15+ minutes

Site times vary depending on fleet composition. If you get a fleet full of maxed out pilots with maxed out implants things go really fast. If the fleets full of ■■■■ fits and newbro things can go much slower.

Ths ISK is paidout immediately on completion on the site the LP is stored in a pool and only paid out once the MOM site is completed. MOM sites are usually left up as long as possible so the community has to travel as little as possible. From one incursion to another.

Sites can also be contested, so when two different fleets enter a site they compete with each other to do the most damage. The winner takes the payout the losers get nothing. This does have the effect though of halving sites time so can double the amount of ISK you can make.

TDF also has a rule, once you have one maxed (skills) out elite fit ship. That you are allowed to multibox and bring extra characters in to fleet. Which can double/tripple your ISK making potential. You can only do this though if there is enough room in fleet.

Real people >>>> Alts.

(Christian Azinn) #44

uhh can i come in a cruiser?

(Rohk Etmann) #45

[Vexor Navy Issue, Vexor Navy Issue]
Damage Control II
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Sentient Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner

Large ‘Regard’ Remote Capacitor Transmitter
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Anti-Thermal Pump II
Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Ogre II x8

Tracking Speed Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x300
Optimal Range Script x1

(Freedom Stryker) #46

I will say that recently I have maxed all skills for the megathron, kronos, vindicator, and navy megathron. With that said I generally use a Vindicator running Deadspace mods on my tank, and either fed navy or serpentis for my mid slots and magstabs, my tracking enhancers are republic fleet, every thing else is tech 2.

FYI, my omni-tank resists are better than the minimum for Assault and/or Headquarter fleets with on average 130k ehp, my low point is the speed resulting from having double the raw armour amount (full hi-grade slave set means that when I add the t2 1600mm plate I receive 2.5x (minimum) armor hp) for my ship.

Its a pricey fit but I generally don’t have to worry too much on vg sites due to the overqualification of my vindy.

(Ranar Linyne) #47

When these guys run as much as w2m I’ll gladly fly a nestor in their fleets.