Nothing here

marcus, you need to read that again.

he said “for damage application mods”

increasing paper dps happens in the low slots, decreasing site times happens in the middle slots

I’m def going to check you guys out later today! Are you guys still active I’m assuming ? I can fly just about everything you guys could need. How does isk work in incursion fleets ?

1srgdrg

uhh can i come in a cruiser?

[Vexor Navy Issue, Vexor Navy Issue]
Damage Control II
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Sentient Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner

Large ‘Regard’ Remote Capacitor Transmitter
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Anti-Thermal Pump II
Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Ogre II x8

Tracking Speed Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x300
Optimal Range Script x1

I will say that recently I have maxed all skills for the megathron, kronos, vindicator, and navy megathron. With that said I generally use a Vindicator running Deadspace mods on my tank, and either fed navy or serpentis for my mid slots and magstabs, my tracking enhancers are republic fleet, every thing else is tech 2.

FYI, my omni-tank resists are better than the minimum for Assault and/or Headquarter fleets with on average 130k ehp, my low point is the speed resulting from having double the raw armour amount (full hi-grade slave set means that when I add the t2 1600mm plate I receive 2.5x (minimum) armor hp) for my ship.

Its a pricey fit but I generally don’t have to worry too much on vg sites due to the overqualification of my vindy.

When these guys run as much as w2m I’ll gladly fly a nestor in their fleets.

your welcome to try a cruiser logi first :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.