:explodyparrot: [𝕊𝕃𝕐ℂ𝔼] The Icarus Expedition - Looking For (EU/US/AU) PVP/ PVE, Active Members

As a returning player who was embarrassingly rusty, these fine folks helped me get back on my feet without making me feel like a total idiot (and they had plenty of opportunity). If I need a mod or ship, someone can usually make it for me at a fair price. If I don’t understand a game mechanic, someone is always willing to explain it. They’ve taught me how to live in null, fly in fleets and generally be a part of something epic. They did this with extreme patience and generosity, allowing me to move at my own pace. Icarus, it’s members, have reignited my passion for EVE! I’ve never enjoyed the game like I do now!

2 Likes

BuMP!

bump…

EU pilots are welcome.

bump…

Boomp

bump…

Bermp

EU pilots are welcome

bumb…

Bamp!

bump…

bump…

I’ve been flying in Null for a very long time. I’ve been a part of Karmafleet (Goons) and Pandemic Horde and it’s all noise and people jumping over each other.

These guys are by far the best bunch of people I’ve flown with in almost a decade of eve.

The guys and girls in this corp offer a level of help I’ve never seen before. There’s nothing they wont help you with. And if we don’t have it, they will build it:)

We are a super relaxed family, and most our time is spent just talking ■■■■ on comms to each other, in between our group sessions of mining/ratting and pew pew.

We are a close bunch of people in a great corp, and I’ve never enjoyed my eve time more.

Come try us out :slight_smile:

Bump!!

Moar bumps!

Great Group of guys,
Highly recommend checking out. Best fun I had in eve in a while!

Awsome group of guys awsome experence awsome corp

bump!!

BAMP!