:explodyparrot: [๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•โ„‚๐”ผ] The Icarus Expedition - Looking For (EU/US/AU) PVP/ PVE, Active Members

Thank you for the reply! I was going to melt my room because new toons get 1m sp but Iโ€™ll stick it out and hopefully I can link up with you guys sometime down the line, good luck in the hunt.

Been a few but time for a bump

Turn up

Bumps!

Been with these guys for a few months & honestly, great bunch of experienced players that really do make everyone welcome, full range of services & pretty much everything a player could need.
If you are looking for a corp that is laid back & relaxed but offers a full range of services & experiencesโ€ฆ look no further.

Do yourself a favor and join our corp, 'tis a cool place to be :cold_face:

US timezone member here. The Icarus Expedition has been amazing since my return to eve about a year ago. Tons of PVP content everyday, great moon mining, fun roams, and ops. Always something to do I highly recommend checking us out.

Weโ€™re still recruiting!

Want to be part of large fleet battles? We have those!
Maybe you prefer smaller gang roams? Check!
Maybe PVP isnโ€™t your thing! Come mine with Orca/Rorqual support!
Thereโ€™s plenty of high quality ratting content available and we have access to alliance capital support systems for those who like to play with those big, shiny toys!

If youโ€™re looking to take your first steps into Capital Class ships, we can build them for you and teach you how to fly them!

We see many members come in after long breaks and weโ€™re always happy to help you get caught back up. Just hop on our Discord channel and give us a shout!

Cheers!

Come fly with us! Take your first steps into null or put your veteran knowledge to good use! We are looking for pilots of all experience and skill levels!

We have experienced industry, PVP and PVE players. If thereโ€™s an aspect of the game you want to get into, someone here can help you. Our requirements are minimal, just whatโ€™s needed to survive in null space. Join us on Discord!

The Icarus Expedition is still recruiting all sorts of pilots in the AU and US TZs

Calling all adventurous capsuleers!

Gday my internet pixles DGU is still looking for adventurous new members of all walks of life

still taking applicants

Merry Christmas every one have a safe and happy New year Sgu is still recruting

Happy New Year!
Kick 2020 off right and join our band of merry makers!

Ditch that unappreciative CEO and join The Icarus Expedition!

SGU still looking for new members from mining to titan drops solo pvp to 2000 player battles eve is your oyster

Happy Australia Day long week end you beautiful people SGU still recruting

Sgu still looking for new members
Happy straya day you bloody rippers

Icarus still looking for new members to join our family