The like and get likes thread

holy amarr’s holy scriptures and teh rules of lagl say you need to like my posts lol…jk

10 Likes

lol, I just hadn’t liked it yet, but now I will wait until tomorrow and see if the ship rusts some…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Timezone o/

I see that CCP made a new skinn with colors I used for custom discobot image here. :thinking:

If only they would see my posts and listen to me in the case of WIS and planetary interaction and DUST. :pensive:

10 Likes

Anime style SKINs? Dammit, even I would be tempted to buy them just to annoy the f*** off of purists… :rofl:

12 Likes

BTW, good morning LAGLers!

10 Likes
10 Likes

Meanwhile, in Denmark…

11 Likes

Just found this pretty on the test server, I want to fly it ;-; but nowhere to be found, only the NPC have the updated model!

10 Likes

I think its not The Olsen Gang.

I dont understand anything. :frowning:

11 Likes

I don’t know what they say, but the video is funny, in a gun crazy way.

10 Likes

i just had to write a paper for US history…Gender at the alamo…FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUdge no. the article we had was such cancer.

9 Likes

They’re trying to rebuild. It’s a loot pinata in there. Freighters filled with tens of billions in modules. Easy targets. MJI3-8 in Tribute is current null entry, 10 jumps from Jita. It’ll be vulnerable (structure timer only) at 14:55 EVE time tomorrow.

I wish I’d have time tomorrow to blow up that ■■■■ :frowning:

Spread the word! Lots of loot for very low effort.

9 Likes

Wormhole above is a C2 with nullsec and C5 static. J121745. Terribly defended by incompetents. No capitals, no defense force.
It’s a valuable wormhole up for grabs.

10 Likes

Look what I have found, space exploration in GTA5. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Grand Theft Spaceships, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

So close!

9 Likes

And now it’s time to… go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

10 Likes

Project Discovery I miss you. When I close my eyes samples race through my head. Transit, No transit. Eruptive. Binary. I so miss you. Goodnight.

11 Likes

how do i see likes recieved?

also AUTISM PARROT TIME:
:fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::fiestaparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot:

9 Likes

Upper right click your pic. Cog, Summary.

11 Likes