The Rebel Ore LLC - Highsec Mining and Industrial Corp

The Rebel Ore LLC is a friendly Highsec Mining and Industry Corporation looking for new members. We are a chill group of people who love to hang out and chat on Discord as we go about our business in game, whether that is mining, exploration, or perhaps some PvP. Here are some of the things we provide as a corp.

-We are Alpha and Omega friendly, with one requirement, an API check.
-We are a Highsec corp, but have both Highsec and Lowsec spaces available for our members to operate within. If you don’t like Lowsec, you can stay within our Highsec system.
-Frequent, almost daily mining ops in our systems.
-Moon Mining, Moon Mining, Moon Mining!
-Buyback for raw and compressed ore, salvage, PI, minerals, and moongoo!
-Multiple stations fit for anything you may want to do, including research, industry(T1 and Capital), and invention.
-Experienced players to help if you need it with Industry, PvP.
-Discord to chill and hang out with each other.

If you are interested in learning more, hop into our in game channel - TRORE/RSCUM Recruitment - or message one of the people listed below in game. We hope to hear from you soon!

Eren Daylash, CEO
Flush240sx RISE, Personnel Director
coolajay1, Industrial Director
Ensign Lyon, PvP Director

1 Like

The Rebel Ore is still recruiting!

What is an API check?

@Daniel Starline

Sorry for the late reply!

An API check is basically me being able to see your mail list, contacts, money transfers, assets, etc. It allows me to make sure players aren’t suspicious before accepting them into the corp. There is no possible way to get private info, such as passwords or emails through APIs. It’s only in game info.

Still open for recruitment!

Where about is your high-sec operations?

We are based in Amarr space @Crazed_Jesster

Still open for Recruitment!

Still open for Recruitment!

Still open for business!

Interested what time zone do you run your ops in ??

Hello Eren Daylash,

I really like the work you and your corp mates are doing for EVE content, but especially your corp namesake. If you or your group for that matter is ever wanting to experience something different, please give us a call as I believe we can open up a new avenue of EVE experience for your entire organization.

Best of luck with your endeavors and keep pounding those rocks,
o7

P.S. You can contact me in or out of game anytime, even just to chat about EVE content.

We have EU and US Ops @Ranos_Zain

Hello. I’m interested in joining this Corp. I’ve already sent my Application. Please accept it.

Hello, I’m interested in joining your corp. I joined the recruitment channel on Eve but haven’t seen anyone on. Let me know

We are still recruiting. If you don’t see anyone online in our Recruitment Channel, shoot me a mail!

We are still recruiting. If you don’t see anyone online in our Recruitment Channel, shoot me a mail!

Hi, looking for a good group to fly with and earn a few isk along the way. Will join channel and send mail later today :slight_smile: