The Squirrel Academy > Archived

Gather your nuts; The Squirrel Academy is recruiting…

We seek ambitious newbros’, returning players and veterans, looking for community, opportunity and purpose in the unique region of Providence.

The Squirrel Academy (2004) welcomes you to a culture of education, integration and participation, aiming to provide you with the best environment in which to develop your skills, unite with the group and fleet-up to defend the region.

• Our Purpose: As proud members of the prestigious Provibloc coalition, our purpose is to defend Providence from would be invaders of its territories, whilst providing safe refuge for neutral pilots under our ‘Not Red Don’t Shoot’ (NRDS) rules of engagement

• Safe Highsec Training Base (Immune to wardecs)

• Nullsec Sovereignty in close proximity to highsec

• Outstanding Basic training package and guidance for beginners and intermediates

• Active Community (Eve Who tm)

• Communications: We use Slack, Mumble, Teamspeak and Discord to keep you connected

• Generous Ore and Loot Buyback Program

• Well stocked local markets

• The best mining and ratting opportunities

• PvP fleets, large and small, several times a day

• Ship Replacement Programs

Whether you are seeking your first player corporation, great mining, big fleet fights, vindicating ‘hot-drops’, or just a sociable group to play with, we want you to feel at home with us.

Weekly corporation meetings help to keep all informed, and our experienced leadership team is always happy to help.

We recruit players of all experience levels, age groups and time zones, and our training plan ensures you accomplish your personal goals whilst also being able to support the corp, alliance and coalition when we need you.

Please visit our website and see our testimonials, code of conduct, corp mantra and killboard before applying to join in-game via the corporation information page.

3 Likes

I’ve been apart of this group for a long time now. I really enjoy it. Great group of players. really dedicated and friendly. New player friendly and a broad specter of EVE knowledge in our ranks.

The NRDS null sec is a ideology of treating neutrals as friends and shoot those who are red.
We are all types of players; from core PvPers to miners, ratters, explorers, industrialists and everything between. No limits.

2 Likes

Just wanted to comment; If you are a relative new player. We are very new player friendly.
If you are considering joining a corp and excluding null sec as your type of space. Don’t

• If you know the basic of flying you can easily survive null.
  • We will support you in any way we can, even fly with you until you get the hang of it.
  • You don’t need any bling bling super ship or anything. T1 and meta fits will do in the start. T2 and T3 will come as your character grow. You can kill rats in null in just a frigate :smiley:
  • Only thing we expect from you is that you try adapt to null sec game play. It’s not hard, just some adjustment to habits :slight_smile:
1 Like

We’re looking for a few more to join us. We’re an active group of mixed interest players. Get in touch w/ me in game if you have any questions, or fill out an app here.

2 Likes

Are you looking for a good corporation, Look no further.
Virgin PLC is the one.
This is where you meet friendly corpies from all time zones, someone to fleet up with and take your game to the next level.

1 Like

Great group of folks here

Check us out if you’re interested in social play, being on comms, group/fleet activities, etc.

2 Likes

Last night’s highlight had to be the visit of a hostile pilot attempting a raid on our mining fleet… having sustained considerable damage in the belt from our miners drones, he shot off toward one of the gates where he was subsequently ‘popped’ by a carefully positioned smartbombing battleship! Recovery of the hostile ships blackbox revealed his last few words… 'Phew, that was a close call… Oh Shiiiii!!! ’

If you enjoy the social aspects of the game, fleeting up when needed and being part of a team, get in touch.

4 Likes

Great bunch of guys having a lot of fun. Still recruiting. Drop by anytime and say hello.

2 Likes

We live in exciting times…

1 Like

All that above and more o/
Now is the time :smiley:

1 Like

After taking a multi-year break from Eve, I researched posts and corps here and set up some interviews. I liked the feel and organization of the people/corp.

I joined a little over 2 months ago and have found a great permanent home. Aside from just enjoying the people i play/chat with, i’m able to explore and get support for getting better at pvp and advice as i start using capitals.

The alliance and fleet ops are fun and lots of industry/mining stuff that i’m starting to explore. My alt accounts are happy here too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having fun here and learning a lot from corp and alliance players.

Come join the nice guys of null-sec…killing reds w/ kindness

Provi-bloc, the home of NRDS

http://www.virgincouncil.com/

Im interested, returning player

Draigore, that’s great…stop by our site and fill out a recruiting questionnaire. Then we’ll get in touch in-game…

I think I found my “forever home in EVE” here. Originally joined over 2 years ago (Virgin was a feeder corp for C6 back then) and returned recently. Helpful and fun folks, active all around the clock with both EU and US tz players. Always doing something - roams, camps, large fleets, mining, industry, you name it.

Join up, it will be fun!!! YAYA!

A lot of very social people in this corp. Get in touch with us in-game or at our site.

http://www.virgincouncil.com/

Recruiters: Subelectro Shanzaar Robert DeNiro Richard Branson

Null-sec shenanigans for those who are ready…dying is an integral part of Eve :smiley:

A great place for active, social players…newly returned to eve, bitter vets and noob(ish) players accepted.

Looking for friendly, social players. Voice comms, group activities and fleeting up are all encouraged.

Are you guys still in g-a?