This forum sucks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

The forum loses another decent member.

This is sad.

The trolling is bad enough.

The incompetence is worse.

2 Likes

That means I get the last word, making me right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

What is going on with this forum?
Looks like it’s even more toxic than the game :sweat_smile:

Looks like I will not be starting threads here then.

2 Likes

Read the OP.

By the way, the ISDs are the moderators of this forum in case you didn’t know. They are volunteers.

1 Like

Maybe the game devs ought to get professionals to modarate? Just a thought…

2 Likes

Well its nice to know some people around here are still capable of having thoughts. I concur.

2 Likes

For these people, the problem is that EVE-O GD is not their personal Discord.

And since Gnat and the other three FITW have almost everyone blocked, their departure will actually make the forum a better place.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m not even here a week and members are leaving left and right… JUST like in the game :smiley:

1 Like

If we’re going to be objective about it, this person, outside of agreement and kind words to those they like, spent pretty much the entirety of their posting time here directly insulting those they didn’t like. I recommend stashing the rose-tinted goggles, and not letting the bias take over just because you got a bit of support from someone.

7 Likes

I have to disagree. I don’t think it had anything to do with personal taste about people. It had to do with what people said.

Well that’s just proof of what I am saying. You claim to know my motives and thoughts, but you don’t.

1 Like

Looks like this thread is going to be closed too :sweat_smile:

What is y’all usually say…? OH yes IN BEFORE LOCK :laughing:

1 Like

You disagree because you think they didn’t insult anyone, or because you think the insults were justified? If it’s the former, all you have to do is read through the posting history. And if the latter, then boy is that a can of worms I’m not sure I want to open up again.

another_one_bites_the_dust

WOW they even hid the original post! How brutal :laughing: I’m glad she won’t be seeing the shiat posts in this thread. Maybe they ought to lock it now before there’s another fight.

This is entertaining. Looks like I’ve found a forum to hang out when I’m bored :sweat_smile:

I gave to O.P a like tho. Anyone willing to quit this shiat show has to be a pretty decent person.

1 Like

Four days, to be exact.

Yet you’ve chosen to play the forum instead of the game. Highly unusual for someone not an alt.

1 Like

I have the game open right now as I type, dum-dumb. You are aware that we can have the game running AND the browser running at the same time, right? … right?
Right now I’m waiting for this training to finish so I can get into a cruiser… just 45mins left.

You’re a major troll in this forum. Been reading your replies for a whole year, Mr Epeen. That is why this is my first and last reply to you… and enjoying it.

Wut?

A four day old brand new player spent a year reading the forum before joining the game?

Okay.

3 Likes

Just look at the post under yours.

We can leave that can of worms unopened but yes indeed, when even nice people are trolled enough, they will start slinging insults. But if you don’t see the trolling or agree with its existence, then that’s that.

But I tell you what…you accused me of having bias just for getting support. You didn’t frame that as a question. You framed it as a fact. And you seem to have no understanding of how utterly rude that was or how wrong you are about me or how you cannot even have a solid basis for the claim.

I am not letting it get to me today, but its pretty infuriating that after all this time, you think I am the type to do a trick for a pat on the head.