Delete please

Bump Bump

Bump!

Bump!

bump!

Thunder Clap Industry, a US and EU time zone corp (also AU within alliance), is recruiting.

Recently joined corp. no doubt great people. great space. much isk, much fun :slight_smile:

Thanks, Panu, glad you like us and the space we live in!

Thunder Clap Industry, a US and EU time zone corp (also AU within alliance), is recruiting.

Bump!

Come grow with us

1 Like

Come mine with us

Hello Barf

I saw your Athanor in Jerma and have mined a bit from the moonsā€¦ I see I need to contract 10% to you. I read up about your corp and LOGOF and sounds interesting. Anyway, just wondering if I might be a good fit for TCI? 57M SP Omega. Basically just a miner. AU daytime TZ. Relaxed, sporadic play style, but basically every day. I am currently based in Nafomeh in HS hear Jerma, which is how I saw your Athanor. I have just come out of living in LS for about a year. It was great ask but I got sick of my corp moving around all the time. Looking for a stable corp where I can grow and to which I contribute. Iā€™ll tell you a little about myself. Iā€™d like to perhaps stay in HS for a while to have a breather, but willing to consider NS. Never been there before. I can fly most industrial ships, including Providence, Prowler, Orca, except Rorqs. I can fly fighty ships up to cruisers (but I wouldnā€™t trust myself in one and neither should anyone else). Basically I like to mine and maybe some PI.,. maybe some ratting. I may get into manufacturing if it looks interesting and profitable enough. One thing is I donā€™t do voice ops for various reasons. I just want to make ask, relax, and have funā€¦ and have a team to work with towards some goal. And yes, I am a GOF.

Sorry, I have been working a lot the last couple days. I will message you in game.

come rat mine and hunt with us