🙂

We need more yellow dots.
Red is bad. Yellow is GOOD!

*inhales deeply*
Guys, before you jump on me please note that I’m totally in line with CCP’s way of thinking. They’re trying hard eliminating every single possible conscious thought and instead want everyone to just be able to react mindlessly, without the requirement of thinking and I’m sticking with it. You can’t bash me for my ideas, because when CCP has the same ideas they obviously can’t be stupid! Right? Right!

*exhales*

Definitely on a mission of eliminating thoughts in favour of mindless reactions,
so here we go!

*inhales deeply*

We already have green dots in the market window,
now we have red dots in the cargo hold and on the neocom
there’s the red field with the white number inside
and on the redeem window there’s also a red field with a white number,
which I can’t even remove and it’s totally not pissing me off …

*exhales*

So, because we definitely need more Quality Of Life improvements,
I suggest the following and hope that at least one or two, three, stick!

*inhales deeply*

A yellow dot indicating that I’m undocked. When my screen is completely obscured by windows then it’d be really helpful to have a yellow dot that’s always on top of every other window to tell me if I’m docked or not. AND IT WOULD HELP NEW PLAYERS TOO BECAUSE THEY’D JUST NEED TO SEE THE DOT AND THEY’D KNOW THEY’RE UNDOCKED!

A yellow dot telling me when I’ve received a mail,
because I might not notice the blinking mail button in my neocom.
The yellow dot would definitely help!
It takes much longer to notice a blinking icon than to notice a single bright yellow dot!

Or maybe a yellow dot on the character selection screen, telling me which character needs immediate skill queue attention. That’d cost me less time looking at the individual queues! I can just notice the dot and immediately react to it without being forced to use even a single conscious thought! The individual time savings would be incredible and you, CCP, have made it clear that you’re willing to fight the necessity for any and all conscious thoughts everywhere!

If you have any other brilliant ideas that go in line with CCP’s way of thinking,
PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, AS BOB WILLS IT, DO NOT HESITATE POSTING THEM!

PLEASE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!

I am Sol,
please show your support. :blush:

3 Likes

*snickers* my awesome thread didn’t get locked. :blush:

Yer silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Perhaps we should ask for loud beeps as well…

1 Like

YES, AND I WANT HALF A DOT FOR OTHER THINGS.
MORE HALF-DOTS IS GOOD!

And then new Skinn Pacman for my ships (alternatively instead of dots coins and instead of pacman mario)

PS: I forgot BEEPS. MORE BEEPS TOO!

No No No!!! Bring back the GOOOONG!!!

1 Like

Of course. After all, it is not about already existing red dot, but about new and exciting yellow dot.

Optional please.

As soon as you are undocked a red alert should go off like on the enterprise and ring out the entire time until manually muted.

Off topic but I don’t know why red lights flashing and a blaring horn would make it any easier to realize you have been ordered standby to battle-stations and focus on what you are doing.

Yes, and lets go all the way with yellow alerts as well. And a voice telling what is targeted and that you are fireing the guns or missiles. Also if it’s a confirmed hit or miss…