Triglavian collective - known facts - UPDATE 21/08/120

Maybe they were pulled into Abyssal space by the Collective who wants to learn more about the Drifter super weapon, its shields and Entosis modules. I think more the Entosis module because the Triglavians could use the Entosis module the same way that it is used against citadels by Capsuleers.

1 Like

Why would a Drifter BS never leave its dry dock without a Super Weapon is a better question.

1 Like

Because not all Drifter BS have superweapons. Look up the Arithmos Tyrannos.

2 Likes

If they wanted to learn more about the entosis link, wouldn’t there be something in the testing grounds that, I dunno, responds to the entosis link?

Really, the more I think about this setup, the less I think it’s our tech they’re testing.

2 Likes

I think that the idea of Drifters diving through the Abyssal exterior can be ruled out thanks to the residual effects of their overshield going off, as there is no evidence.

1 Like

Now now, let’s remember that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. It’s just absence of evidence. We can’t draw any conclusions, including ruling things out.

3 Likes

By the way, did you get your hair cut?

1 Like

thanks to ARC’s efforts, we have more informations to grind on:

• we know more about the organisation of the Triglavian (more than 3 Subclades by Clade, hierarchy, etc)
  • we know they use entosis tech, definitely proving they also use infomorph tech. Still no definitive answer on their biology.
  • we learn also a bit about “how they name Factions”
  • CONCORD lifted the suspect flag for deep AD.
  • it seem that sansha nation is trying to get TC technology.
  • it is confirmed that they are testing us, still not known if only in a scientific way or it it is to establish contact
1 Like

So I had few thoughts myself about the Abyssal space and Triglavian culture.

2 Likes

First, let me thank you for your input !

While I agree with most of what you said, I’m forced to set a precision: it’s not because a planet do not harbour life naturally that it can’t have been colonized, we, capsuleers do it all the time on plasma, barren, gas, etc in K-space.
Even if life is not naturally present, given the technological level Triglavians show, it is possible they have installation on planets.

While it remains a possibility, I do not think it is the case. If they are indeed systems in formations, we would encounter only white stars, but we do encounter yellow and even red ones, meaning those “stars” are old. Which is incompatible with an accretion disk.

I’m sticking with my theory of pockets of gravitational maelstrom existing since a very long time. A “normal” system, even in formation, would not allow exotics particules and dark matter to be generated like this.

In the same fashion, if we indeed were in an accretion disk, we would not encounter “spikes” because everything would have been rounded by collisions and worse, in the case of “crystals”, such giant-sized cristals could only be formed in a high pressure environnement which is far more compatible with a gravitational maelstrom model.

Given the highly possibility that they are “proving” us, it’s far more likely that we only saw a fraction of their “territories”. At first I was also convinced that their were a migrant civilization. But as time pass, I’m less and less convinced. At first we thought that we were limited in time because of the pocket collapsing. But recent update in the aura-systems show that it is in fact our warp core that disintegrate.

It is therefore possible that the “filaments” are in fact highly specialized mutaplasmid taking control of our warp engine.

If there is no time limit, then you can, as I said earlier, settle on planets, asteroids, etc.

I do not remember where I talked about it, but given the energy levels in AD, food is not a problem. With the kind of energy they have, if you have the time to develop the tech, it may even be to manufacture the elements you need by alternating nuclear fission and fusion.

2 Likes

no new information or development on the triglavian side?

1 Like

Not really. Nothing from the Triglavians themselves. Still curious about the possibility of a fourth clade, research is ongoing into how the filaments work, that might prove productive.

a fourth clade? what would support this? I’m not that into group-research so I may have missed something.

For the filament, I’m also working on it.

There a suit with a fourth symbol, not Veles, Perun or Svarog. Whether its a fourth clade, or belongs to one of the sub clades we dont really know.

3 Likes

thanks you very much for this information.

1 Like

Only right way. Only Freedom can show you Light. Only with Light you can reach Timeless.

Other ways are for weak heads like war dec.

No offence.

1 Like

@Kuba_Ganowski and @Corraidhin_Farsaidh
Sirs, I have flagged your posts as off topic. Thanks for your comprehension.

Back on topic: I have been isolated for a few days planet side ( new laboratory to set up) and only got distant reports of the new aegis report. No news about who/what did those kidnapping?

1 Like

Well, we’re supposed to be very afraid of them, for sure. But no, we still don’t know who ‘they’ are.

2 Likes

‘They’ are clearly agents of Aldrith Shutaq, attempting to board Republic ships in order to prevent those ships from attacking sa-Baron Chalk-outline so he doesn’t become a martyr until Vlad Cetes single-handedly assassinates him by slapping him with a tar-covered palm, or something.

Makes as much sense as any of the rest of the speculation, right now.

2 Likes

I’ve taken to a bit of diving myself and I can’t help but agree with people’s perceptions that it’s a trial by combat.

Perfectly folded space time pockets with nothing we can lock a warp tunnel to?

I’ve always felt like the jove took an interest in seeing how we cope with capsuleer tech, I don’t see why another advanced race isn’t keen on making us run a rats maze.

That said I must point out that Drifter overshields going down are what triggers the DD. The ones I found in the abyss were damaged. Either it was already expended or the ship forced itself into the abyss and was too damaged to repair.

Secondly the jove towers, someone have a list of notes from them handy? I have a feeling they can see into the abyss at lest partially and some of those entries may make more sense now.