Two man squad looking for a laid-back/mature corp

Hey there!

We are two mates looking for a corp to join. Potentially we can bring one more veteran player with us if he decides to be more active.

We both have around two decades of sandbox MMO experience, and we like doing content with laid-back and mature folks.

In EVE, we’re temporarily based in Minmatar space and we’re mostly doing missions, sites and mining. We’re looking for a friendly corp which is focused on PvE, Mining and small scale PvP. We can move out anywhere for the right corp.

Additional info:

• We play on and off throughout 11:00 to 23:00 (Server Time)
  • We’re active on Discord 7/24 mostly on text but we’ll use voice when needed.

Considered wormholes? Gives you a ton of options for engaging content :slight_smile:

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

If you’re interested, check us out. Tight knit group focused on quality over quantity.

Hello!
Divine Mortals is an active PvP/PvE/Indy oriented corporation within Divinity Alliance. Divinity is currently the oldest active alliance in the QFC.

We in Divinity believe that real life comes before all.
We have a minimum of 5mil sp requirement and new players welcomed. We welcome Alpha as well as Omega

We have a pool of experienced players from all aspects of Eve life and offer their knowledge to those who want it.

We specialize in:

• Combat / PVP Training
  • Mining/Ratting/Exploration
  • Planetary Interaction (PI)
  • Manufacturing (T1/T2)
  • Keeping a friendly atmosphere
  • Existing & thriving in Null security space (Nullsec)

We ask for members to be on as much as possible, but as stated before - Real life comes first
If you are interested, please mail Alan Heir Alar ingame.

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Hey man. Send me a message in game (sah’ra) if your interested in small pvp gangs and learning how to make isk independently. Our alliance is also accepting corps if you guys would prefer to fly under your own banner. Looking forward to hearing from you o7

Consider ICON Libertas. No pressure, just play. Enjoy the game. Lots of industry, many fleets to choose from. A good community.
ICON Libertas (Fraternity. alliance): living in Detorid

Play in null space. Make ISK (lots of ISK!).

PvP with the best FCs and in a top Eve alliance.

We play the game to win – but we never forget it is a game. A game should be fun, not a job. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.

We will give you room to breathe. Room to play. Room to learn. Room to make friends. Room to get rich. And plenty of opportunities to watch exploding ships and enemy tears before flying home in fine formation with your battle buddies.

Whether an experienced PvPer, new to fleeting, industrialist, miner, ratter, expert at insulting banter, or any combination, we want to talk with you.

Corp requirements:

4M skill points

Ability to fly a Thrasher, Vigil, or Cormorant

Sense of humor (witty insults especially welcome)

Ability to say “Roger that, all clear, sir” in an appropriately serious and official tone.

If you do not have the needed skill points yet, ask about our Entryway Corp. We will give you access to chats and channels, help in gaining game skills, and the experience you need to quickly join as a full ICON Libertas member.

Contact Arrowspeeed Bounty, Eshet Chayil, or xodus stafe, or join ICON_Public.

Thats basically us there my friend no word of lie - we live in syndicate so for many of us missions, exploration and mining is what we do to make isk; if you have standings for thukker tribe you can make a reasonable amount of lp running the level 4’s out here.
We also try to teach/advise players on how to survive out here or pvp but were not anal about losses :slight_smile:

We’d be a good match for you

Brittas Empire are a great group of social, mature(ish) players. It 4m sps is on the low end for null sec but if we click well, we can work around that. Head to our website for more info.

o7

https://brittas-empire.com/

Hey we got you :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Hi there!

I represent Critical Mass Industries. We are a wormhole based Corp that does a little of everything with a fairly relaxed culture. We have people from different time zones in the US. We are always looking for new people and happy to give advice to those who ask for some direction.

Feel free to send me an in game PM

Fly safe
o7

Hey hey, E-Fed is a relaxed mature Corp that focus on the smiles per hour content. I think we might be a good fit for you two.

Hello,

Not sure if you found your home yet, but if you have I hope you enjoy the return.

I just came back a few months ago myself after a several year break. I made a commitment to do all the things I was too afraid to do when I first started. A couple of us set up shop in a C2 WH. If you have never been in one it can sound scary but I promise it’s not. The indy opportunity is there and we could use more indy guys.

We are not big but we are a couple of bros, many IRL who enjoy light hearted gameplay, creating content and working together to accomplish things.

Personally, I have found WH space to be great for indy opportunity and great to not have to worry about high sec gankers.

If you’re curious what a C2 has to offer, check out this site:

https://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=WormholeSpaceClass2

Feel free to chat me up if you have any questions.

hey there come try lowsec small gang life with us check out this ad see what you think

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.