🇬🇧 UK/EU Community based PVP/PVE

Come learn the ways of the Drone Krabber and make all your dreams come true.

Looking for pilots with Bomber alts. Can’t afford 2 accounts ? Then come make some Isk with us and learn how to maintain multiple accounts.

hi i am interested in doing pvp i have just started playing again after a long break and have been interested in pvp for awhile just wandering if u take new peaple who have not done pvp before on

Looking for pilots with Bomber alts. Can’t afford 2 accounts ? Then come make some Isk with us and learn how to maintain multiple accounts.

Still looking.

US TZ players welcome.

Come and join a corp that can now only get better :rofl:

Still searching.

Now with fewer blues and out to harass and have fun.

Target rich environment.

Drop in to 633 Public to see if we let you in.

Still recruiting.

Somewhere to make Isk, and somewhere to PVP

Winter is coming.

Still recruiting UK/EU players.

Still recruiting.

forumad

98235771_32 MOSQUITO SQUADRON -633- 98235771_32

Currently looking for BLOPS and small gang FC’s and Bomber Pilots.

Mosquito Squadron was formed just over 4 years ago, as a way to fly with Bombers Bar so as not to draw wardecs to the corp I was running Incursions with. Corp started to grow into a nice small UK/EU TZ fighting unit, and so then began our adventures into Null space, where we began with Mordus Angels in NPC null before moving to The Culture and our first adventure with Sov Null. We are soon to be looking for our next adventure.

As a small UK/EU corp we have averaged 600 kills/month so far. We are now looking to be a larger all TZ corp with a higher average of kills/month. Our next adventure is now going to be small gang and BLOPS guerrilla warfare tactics within low sec and null space.

So whats on offer -

• Corp Forum
  • Fun
  • Discord
  • Fun
  • A Corp who realise RL comes first
  • NO BLUES

What are we looking for from you -

• Willingness to learn
  • High SP character and/or BLOPS alts
  • Ability to duel box, but not necessary
  • FC experience would be a bonus but not essential
  • Willingness to train Doctrines and help the Corp advance

If the above has got your interest and you think you can make an impact here, then please join our in game chat channel 633 Public. Come and have a chat to us or mail the recruiters listed in the channel.

I have been in Eve since 2005 so can also show you how to make ISK and finance a lot of your gameplay.

-633- Killboard

We are looking for BLOPS orientated FC’s and pilots, also Cap FC’s who also like to drop and pilots willing to throw their space vessels on the field for giggles and km’s.

No space to defend and no blues to worry about, and ways to make isk in high sec just as good as null.

Fly dirteh

200/300 mill/hour in highsec flying a faction cruiser and solo !!

Join 633 Public in game if you’d like to join us.

p.s. no corp tax on those earnings either.