I’m looking to return to Eve after a long break. Last time I played, I was in Null space, but I was having a hard time balancing life with Eve and life won out. For the 4 or 5th time I’m starting over with most of my assets locked out in 0.0 space after we lost sov over the station I had my stuff in.
A bit about myself:
- US-TZ (GMT-7) (or MST)
- Active mostly in evenings sometimes can play during the day if as I work from home.
- Been playing a long, long time, but I’m horrible and forgot tons about the game between periods of activity.
- I prefer to socialise with a smaller group of players. I was in Dreddit and just found the sheer number of people hard to deal with.
- Not sure if I want to do 0.0, low sec, high sec, or even WH space. So pitch me what you got and we’ll see what happens.
- I can fly most things except capitals. Although I do have a capital pilot on an Alpha account that I might fund later.
- I prefer to fly cheaper things since I have started over numerous times.
No, I won’t pay a recruitment fee. Yes, I will give you full API. No, don’t want to fly my capital pilot right now. No, I don’t care about the eve politics, and my crop history to TEST does not signify any allegiance.
I have a decent amount of skill points, but like I said I’m really really rusty.
Show me what you got…