Vote for the Best Current EVE Online Player

Mike and Aiko should do some 1v1 pvp in the abyssal proving ground. Best of 7 series.:grin:

1 Like

recycle bin.:hugs:

The votes are rigged. Let’s riot. Bring out your blinged dreads and titans. :facepunch::muscle:

2 Likes

Yes go to the ammamke keep at zero and we can 1v1 honorably using blingy titans and dreads.

So Best EVE Player is the best EVE player? What a surprise!

Lock all “Look At ME Mommy” threads IMHO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes, I see you.

Griefers don’t do consistency my friend.

And you really have to appreciate that Eve_Griefer gave that proclamation a like. LOL

1 Like

So many pilots were rudely excluded here.

We really should not have this who’s who drama on the forums.

Edit: Note to self: Declare some things I say “For entertainment purposes only” and then all will be swell. (sigh)

I have a goal, with two considerations. One, I enjoy mining and industry, which–while profitable–are not the most profitable avenues for an EVE player.

Two, since I found out about @Mike_Azariah and The Magic School Bus, I have dreamed of being able to donate to the program, heavily and continually.

Emperor Azariah, as I affectionately call him, is the best kind of player in EVE Online. It’s not because The Magic School Bus apparently hands out goods to newbros hand over fist; I have no idea of the frequency or magnitude with which he and his associates practice charity.

What makes Mike the best player is that he’s good people, as evidenced by the existence of The Magic School Bus. He takes time out of his schedule and playing time to fly a Bowhead-sized light through an often hostile universe.

There are some people in different aspects of life who inspire others simply by being who they are. We see them and say, “I want to follow that one.” Mike is one such individual, with a cause I can get behind wholeheartedly.

I don’t know why he does it, apart from he likes being nice to people, but you don’t spend several hours of your time in something you’ve paid for, giving stuff away–ostensibly to your material disadvantage–unless you’re passionate about it.

I love seeing passionate people pursue what they love, when what they love is good. Whether you’re an artist or a chef or a gamer or a speaker, when you’re invested wholly in what you do and willing to endure the hardships without losing your enthusiasm or sight of why you started, I see it and say, “I want to follow that one.”

That’s why he’s Emperor Azariah, as a nod to the older Asiatic cultures in which servants of the emperor were willing to die for him. Their actions were often misguided, but I can’t help but admire their loyalty.

I’m under no delusions Mike is perfect, because he is human, last I checked. I’m not so devoted to him I’m willing to jump at his say-so, if he asked. I’m certainly not inclined to commit ritual suicide on his behalf, but there again is that Bowhead-sized light in the darkness that inspires me to work toward a goal, and partner with the kind of passionate generosity and humanity inherent in The Magic School Bus.

I don’t know if Mike will still be playing by the time I reach my goal. Perhaps he’ll pass the Bowhead to another by then, but at present he’s the figurehead at the helm, and I consider him one of the most public figures of the best sort of New Edenite.

All hail the emperor.

except you even contributed to this topic… and this one had zero to do with the forums, unlike the one locked… This had to do with the game itself… ridley created that other topic just to be a troll with it.

1 Like

I suspect that - like in real life - the best at something aren’t the people running around telling everyone how great they are. And by that metric, not a single person on your forum personality list is anywhere near close to the best at anything in this game.

Well… except for the author of “The Plan”, of course. The only person on that list with a legitimate claim to being the best at something EVE related.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

deleted by author

Its me, just wait till 2030.

Bah, previous post deleted.

I don’t think you are being fair to DeMichael Crimson or me at all.

Ridley, nobody cares what you think. I hope that helps!

And I troll? Really?

Ridley, nobody cares what you think. I hope that helps!

2 Likes

3 months ago, not 3 years ago. It was April 19 2021. But meh.

1 Like

Ahhh, so it was…

Sorry, my mistake.

Still getting over a grueling 48 hrs of no sleep completing the Liberation Games Event to get my Sebiestor Tribal Tattoo.

Do you say that like an assurance or a promise? Because on one hand it sounds like a gringy stalker thing to say…on the other its a nice thing to say to someone as you stand over them and watch them sleep for hours.

1 Like

Close the poll. The Best Current EVE Online player is… ME :hugs: