Well, today was not a good day for me (Updated with good news 16.08.2018)

\o/ for the treatments working!
/o\ for the virus.

Glad you made it back home and your spirits are better too :grin:

2 Likes

I saw pictures of this while eating breakfast. Ok um…barf.

Also and more importantly dude I’m so sorry. It sucks that you’ve got that disease. The only thing I can do is,offer,my condolences and my prayers.

2 Likes

Hey, how are you doing? Has your foot healed eventually?

Hey. Yes, the foot are now on the correct path to healing completely. It’s going so well now that i only have to visit the hospital every 3 weeks now just for the control of the foot.

I still have the home visiting nurse service 2 times a week though where they will take care of the foot / wounds at my home.

3-4 of the smaller wounds that was more open some weeks ago are almost healed and closed down now. There are no bacterias in those wounds either. Maybe in about 2 weeks they are completely closed and healed :slight_smile:

The 2 big wounds on my foot are still big and open, but smaller than it was like 3-4 weeks ago. They are slowly healng as well, so they are very calm and doesn’t have any bacterias in it as well now.

So TLDR is: The foot and wounds on my foot are now pretty good and are healing. So things are absolutely going the correct way now.

So there will be little updates here from now on. If things turns around and turns ugly, then i will ofc give an update on that here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update and glad that things have seemed to stabilize.
Now I hope we don’t see you posting here very much! :grin:

2 Likes

Here is a classic Mercedes to cheer you up?

Update for 15.06.2018.

Hello and good evening. Today i was at the hospital again for a new control on my foot (i’m at a control there every 3 weeks now). Everything is going extremely well and the wounds are really making progress in healing. 6 out of the 7 wounds are pretty much healed completely, or more like 98%. So there is only one wound left to take care of for the most part. The doctor did even agree with me when i said that i believe i will be back to work within 1 month. So my next control appointment there in 3 weeks will be interesting, because i will then know if i get the go signal to be able to begin working again :smiley:.

So at this point, my foot is working 100% as it should while the last part of the last wound is healing. Nothing prevents me from using my foot anylonger and i have no pains in the foot at all either.

So i’ll guess there wont be any new updates for the next 3 weeks or so as long things doesn’t change.

Happy times ahead :grinning:.

6 Likes

Hoooray! \o/

1 Like

And it’s time for a new update now. And this time it’s great news.

I have been silent for about 2 months here now as things have just been going extremely well where there haven’t really been anything new to tell. And today is the happy day where i can announce that my foot are now 100% fully healed where all of my wounds on the foot is now closed off / healed. Yes, there was the whole 19 wounds on my foot at the worst. So i’m just happy that the nurses and doctors managed to get control over this.

I have now reached the point where i’m now 100% fully ready to start working again. So from tomorrow morning i will start on a small but easy assignment (as a traffic controller) that will only last half the day. So i will do that tomorrow and then i will start working from Tuesday next week where i will work for 2 days that week and then just see how that goes. If that goes well, then i can work for 3 days the week after that again and just increase the amount of work i can do then.

On top of that, i have a boss who is really really great who have been all nice with me while i have been going through this madness. So the boss is looking forward to have me back working again as he knows i’m doing a good job.

So let’s hope it continues this way with the foot as there is still things for the foot to heal under the closed off / healed wounds that needs to improve. That will probably go over to next year before things will start to look better that way. But this is not an issue at all as long as no one of the wounds opens up again. If they stay closed as they are now, this will be 100% fine.

So i’m super happy that i finally reached this point. I have been waiting for this moment to happen for a long time as this have taken way longer time than i was believing it to take in the beginning.

Greetings from NightmareX.

5 Likes

Congratulatios! You won the fight and now you’re getting your life back! :clap:

2 Likes

Fantastic to hear man, so glad it’s looking up! Here’s hoping that’s it, really good news man.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.