White screen after "Log in" press

New launcher for Mac. OS: Linux.
Press “Login with eve” button = new window, log record:
2018-09-10T16:49:55.706Z web debug info: Command: Open external login window for EVE 1 https://launcher.eveonline.com/release/3090/static/js/main.d6c0c871.js
Enter login & pwd, press “Log in” = white screen.
In case of invalid pwd, page correctly says about it.
I can reload/go back in it, but launcher not letting me play.
Script loadable from browser.

Experiencing exactly same issue with the “external login window”

cut & paste from launcher log file:
info: Command: Open external login window for EVE 1 https://launcher.eveonline.com/release/3090/static/js/main.d6c0c871.js

Enter login & password resulst in white screen.

I’m experiencing the same problem

Same here.

And same here (Win7)

And here as well

Same issue on Ubuntu, but looks like on Win10 it’s working.

One more with this issue on ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Still does not work as of 11/9/2018 update. It updated the game downloaded lots of files, but still getting “white screen” after login.

Maybe someone it’s just a minor bug with escape sequences on Linux/Mac vs Windows.

Same issue that I’m having as well (Windows 7).

Today i have the same white screen on WIN7 64 bit, this after the advice of the EVE-support that is was safe to NOT cancel the laucher-update. Before I had to use the old one with a bypass.

Still unable to add log in through the client on linux (ubuntu 18.04) due to this problem

I can’t log in due to the new launcher pop-up window turning all white after having entered username and passphrase into the pop-up. I’m on Ubuntu 16.04.5.

Any chance this has something to do with my default browser settings having turned off some things like javascript, pictures, cookies etc. by default? I can log into my account via the website (secure.eveonline.com) using a different javascript-enabled browser just fine.

Is there any other way for me to log in to the game? I’ve tried the old login screen, but this has been disabled, redirecting me to the launcher.

Can login on my Mac, can’t on my Windows VM, either via EVE launcher or Steam. No update from GM since more than 1 week.

Still same here.
No reply from support since >20 hours.
Tried everything, even a complete reinstall two times.
I do not want to rant, but this is unacceptable.
Since the new launcher only problems for a large group of people here.
I do not get the impression that CCP is taken this serious, the communication to the gamers is not on level.
I wait a couple of days, then i think of unsubscribing and a refund for all lost game-time.

There is another tread about linux with a switch to the development launcher as a possible workaround. Worked for me:

1 Like

I’ve already read about dev. version, but pretty scared to use it.

Thank you,

Worked for me on ubuntu 18.04 :slight_smile:

Same issue, win10, but it looks like I’m the only person with this issue on win10 so far, anyone have any tips, I’ve tried everything I could think of

Same as me - watching this one!