WTB Character that owns a Capital Ship in High sec

I think there should be no problem as the rules regarding high sec cap ships are pretty clear and don’t include the sale of the character itself.

I know its redundant but…for obvious reasons the character needs to retain the capital ship in their assets upon sale.

Have a great week!
Shaktar

Post moved to WTB forums

Faction capital works ? U got that much budget?

I got budget =)
Question is, do you have a high sec cap?

Merged you both Threads.

Still looking =)

I guess this is possibly one way to get around the “may not change ownership under any circumstances”.
Free bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this will end up depending on a GM, if it does get ticketed. “Under any circumstances” is certainly broad enough that it could be invoked here.

If you really want to get into the weeds, this would be an interesting discussion about whether “ownership” in CCPs rules refers to the owning character or the owning person… not something I think has ever been explored. But, CCP has no obligation to hear your case and it’s not a court of law so we’ll likely never know.

1 Like
  1. Items cannot be listed among the character’s valuable assets, only skills, implants, SKINs, and reputation. You are buying/selling the character ONLY and nothing else. Ships and items can be readily bought or sold on the market for ISK.

Unfortunately, your loophole is covered under the terms of the character bazaar.

Those are the rules for posting sale threads on the character bazaar. Not what’s going on here. Especially as this will be a private sale and not a public one where people have to bid on.

At least that’s how I see it. Obviously if a seller comes forward, I’ll issue a ticket to get the all-clear from CCP before the transfers are initiated.

I’m just looking to add this to the museum’s collection with the sole purpose of preserving a piece of eve history, nothing else.

Though I’d prefer something in Jita, I’ll definitely consider other locations too!

My plan is to load the capital up with the whole museum’s collection when the servers are about to go cold and get concord to do the honors.

I would sell you UKW location Dodixie and have 2
IDK why you dont just ask me in chat LOL
Have a amazing week

Hey Minnie!!
Didn’t know you had one lol