Bought, mods please delete

T2 siege and guns required. If you happen to have an Amarr dread and Gallente super toon with few wasted sp, I’m interested as well. Please post skillboard and price here.

All CCP rules apply.

bumperino

to the top!

Hey take a look at me, just went up for sale.

65B

excellent toon, but I am looking for something very specific (a second dread and/or super alt) that will never be used for anything else. Because of that, I am only wanting to pay for the Rev and Nyx skills. If you were willing to take less, for sure we can talk. Or possibly extract all non-essential SP to lower the price?

Thanks yeah i had fun with this one, but don’t let the b/o scare u away :slight_smile: i only set is so high to keep low ballers away. But realistically speaking I’m looking to get 45bil for this pilot anything lower i can extract myself for a decent profit.

Straight up, 45 is a great price for your toon, but I hadn’t planned to spend over 40. I get that you could extract and made between 37 and 40. But if you wanna make a deal with someone who is gonna use it to slay, If you can come down a bit from 45, I can send the isk today. No pressure, I completely understand if you can’t do it.

Yeah 40 its just a bit too low but thanks for taking interest. Good luck in your search o7.

bumperoo

perfect rev dread pilot can fitt fulley t2 dread
also can fly all battleships t2 fitted
can fly alot t2 t3 ships
awsome pvp toon

comes with 10b on skins (can show screen shots)
also comes with 1b implants

Singur,

It’s a nice character but has a lot of SP in things I won’t use as I have two subcap accounts already. I am looking for a dread or dread/super coffin basically. Because of this I wouldn’t want to pay you what the SP is worth, only for the dread skills. If you wanted to extract and leave the dread and armor skills we can talk! Unless you want to sell it for what a focused dread only toon goes for (below 30b isk), then of course, let’s do business!

@Razer_Oksaras Ganked a ship. The guy carrying a couple skill injectors in a rookie ship’s loss is your gain. 45b it is?

Yup. Send the isk and eve mail me the account info and i can start the transfer.

@Razer_Oksaras isk and evemail with account info sent

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Razer Oksaras

Will be completed after: 11/29/2020 12:22:55 PM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

Good luck and have fun with the pilot o7.

Thanks!

Mods can you delete? Transfer is complete.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.