SOLD WTS 1* Char 7m SP (2.08m Unallocated)

hello I am very sorry, I messed up which character being xferred. I submitted a ticket so it may take a little bit longer to send but it has been started

Daily bump, 2 characters left

Any update on the Sunji transfer?

I might be interested in the other 2 for 8 bil, need to figure out my long term plan tho first.

Hello sorry again for the mistake. I got an email saying they will send over Sunji as soon as the system updates. They had to cancel the incorrect transfer

“ As there is currently an ongoing process to transfer a character to the buyer’s account, I will not be able to send the correct character to the buyer’s account right now.

To deny the current transfer of Sirhc Shiyurida, I have temporarily moved him to your xxx account. As soon as the system updates the information I will place each character on the correct account. In the meantime, I thank you and the buyer for your patience.”

Thanks for your patience. Let me know if you want the other two!

Any updates?

No new update yet, will keep you posted

Update on the ticket from GM

“I have been able to move the characters to the correct accounts. Please let the buyer know that everything was sorted.

Feel free to update this ticket if there is anything else I can help you with.“

Thanks again for your patience

Received, thanks. Still thinking about the other 2 for 8B total, but undecided. That’s a fair price if you get another offer at that :slight_smile:

Lmk if you do! :slight_smile:

Daily bump, 2 chars left

Daily bump

excuse me. 7.5 M SP character has been sold? I can give you 4.3 billion. I want to buy a 8 M SP 's character to be a Rorq pilot . waiting for replying ,thank you .
mail to " MiReringi1 "

There is still a 7.5m sp char available and the 7m sp available

7.5 m char = sirhc otomeya

I accept your offer and will mail you in game.

I have been sent 4.3B isk to your account. Please check your wallet, and transfer in the MiReringi1’s account. I also have mailed in the game.
thank you very much!

Confirming received isk and eve mail of account name. Transfer process has been started. Will edit with confirmation once I get it.

Thank you for buying, enjoy the char

Edit
You have chosen to transfer the character Sirhc Otomeya to the account named xxx.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Daily bump

Gonna Match the 4.2 for the last

Great! :slight_smile: I accept your offer. Please send the isk and Eve mail the acct name for transfer. Please reply here as well once it’s done thank you.

I won’t be home until 1030p est to start the transfer

Daily bump, still available not sure if Tygarian is still interested

Daily bump

4.2b is ok for you ?